Netflix Error UI-113: Fix On Blu-ray Player
By williamgreely See all their Tutorials
Error UI-113 affects multiple internet-connected devices. It
is another Netflix error that targets problems with old, incorrect or corrupted
data stored on the device. There are multiple ways to get rid of it on Blu-ray
players, so just choose whichever method works best.
Restart The Device
A restart clears old information from memory stored by the
app without signing you out. This is the quickest method to get rid of eh
1. Turn off the device and unplug it from the wall for one
2. While it’s unplugged, press the power button on the Blu-ray
3. Plug the device back in and press the power button.
4. Netflix is now operational again.
Sign Out Of The Netflix App
Signing out of the app is conveniently done by using the
tools within the error pop up. Make sure to have your username and password
handy before using this fix.
1. While Error UI-133 is still up, select the More Info
2. Choose to Reset or Sign Out.
3. Once it finishes the operation, log back into the account
and try to stream.
Connect The Device Directly To The Internet
A direct connection gets rid of any interference associated
with wireless connections. It is also an easy way to force the app to
communicate with the Netflix servers and download fresh data.
1. Turn off the Blu-ray player.
2. Use an Ethernet cord to plug the device and modem
directly to one another.
3. Unplug the modem for one minute.
4. Plug it back in and wait for the bootup sequence to finish.
5. Turn on the Blu-ray player and try to use Netflix again.