remote assistance from 98 to xp

November 10, 2004 5:43:06 PM

My mother has windows xp and i have windows 98 is there a way to do a remote
session from my pc to hers?

More about : remote assistance

Anonymous
November 10, 2004 7:07:09 PM

If you both have a .NET passport,then windows messenger has instant message.
You can communicate directly,micraphone and web cams can be added as well.

"Tony" wrote:

> My mother has windows xp and i have windows 98 is there a way to do a remote
> session from my pc to hers?
November 11, 2004 1:24:02 AM

windows messenger is not available for win 98

!