remote assistance from 98 to xp

My mother has windows xp and i have windows 98 is there a way to do a remote
session from my pc to hers?
2 answers Last reply
More about remote assistance

    If you both have a .NET passport,then windows messenger has instant message.
    You can communicate directly,micraphone and web cams can be added as well.

    "Tony" wrote:

    > My mother has windows xp and i have windows 98 is there a way to do a remote
    > session from my pc to hers?

    windows messenger is not available for win 98

    "Tony" wrote:

    > My mother has windows xp and i have windows 98 is there a way to do a remote
    > session from my pc to hers?

Windows 98 Microsoft Windows XP