All of a sudden McAfee won't down load updates. Who knows hot to fix this

has your subscription term expired?

"Tom Kolker" <Tom Kolker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
| All of a sudden McAfee won't down load updates. Who knows
hot to fix this

My PC can with a trial version of McAfee. After the trial is over you either
have to subscribe to their service or remove the software. I dumped McAfee
when I upgraded to XP. Seems at that time their weren't offering to upgrade
their software to work with XP.
Barbara
> has your subscription term expired?

> "Tom Kolker" <Tom Kolker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message
> | All of a sudden McAfee won't down load updates. Who knows
> hot to fix this

McAfee version 6 or newer works just fine with XP.