Can't back up anymore

After download the window xp pack 2 i have had heaps of problems. Most are
fixed I can not backup anything on data cd's nor can I burn any Dvd.
1 answer Last reply
More about back anymore

    Contact the technical support group of the program's author and ask if there
    is an update that makes it compatible with SP 2.

    Ted Zieglar

    "mudgecko" <mudgecko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > After download the window xp pack 2 i have had heaps of problems. Most are
    > fixed I can not backup anything on data cd's nor can I burn any Dvd.

Microsoft Windows XP