Can't back up anymore

November 12, 2004 1:06:02 AM

After download the window xp pack 2 i have had heaps of problems. Most are
fixed I can not backup anything on data cd's nor can I burn any Dvd.

More about : back anymore

Anonymous
November 12, 2004 6:39:59 AM

Contact the technical support group of the program's author and ask if there
is an update that makes it compatible with SP 2.

Ted Zieglar