im new to this but, when i get on the internet , i stsrt out fine but
anywhere from 5 to 7 minutes later the could not find server page comes up
and i have to restart my computer to get back on the internet, my internet
provider is a local one called paricom,but its free. i dont know if its the
provider or if its using internet explorer because i was fine when i used aol

Have you asked your server? Are you on dial-up? If you are using a free service, it
maybe you are limited to so much time.
Empty your cache, this could be the problem, in IE, tools, Internet Options, delete
files.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/