Sign in with
Your question

What is EA Sports going to do with Brett Farve?

Tags:
  • Console Gaming
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 4, 2008 5:31:43 AM

EA Sports is only 8 Days away from releasing Madden 09.

How are they going to treat the Brett Farve situation?

In Madden 09 will Brett be the starting QB for the Packers or not?

The latest news update from ESPN is that Brett Farve will report to Packers camp on Monday. However the Packers have also contacted the Vikings and let them know that Brett is available to trade.

What if Brett goes to the Vikes? It is too late to change the cover of the game.

This has got to be giving the Boyz at EA Sports a headache.

They definitely picked the wrong cover athlete for their game.

More about : sports brett farve

August 13, 2008 3:25:55 AM

Ok so what happens is when you log online you get prompted to download the current rosters and Brett is on the Jets ok.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
August 13, 2008 1:37:01 PM

I wish they had Madden 09 for the PC this year. I got it for the wii. The eye candy from the XBOX360 and PS3 is not there but I got to tell you that the Wii version is incredibly fun.
August 13, 2008 4:03:20 PM

rwayne said:
I wish they had Madden 09 for the PC this year. I got it for the wii. The eye candy from the XBOX360 and PS3 is not there but I got to tell you that the Wii version is incredibly fun.

No PC Version of Madden, The Curse of Madden was thrown by his makers !!! *Diabolic laugh*

Read and weep. The Curse of Madden is real. And now EA got it !!

http://randomnessblog.com/2008/08/12/analyzing-the-madd...

August 13, 2008 4:32:32 PM

You would think with Peter Moore being the creator of the "GAMES FOR WINDOWS" program when he was with Microsoft that he would had finally given the PC version the graphical updates it has sorely been needing for years when he went to EA SPORTS.

But instead he killed it all together.

It really ticked me off. What a traitor.

That and the fact that EA has exclusive rights to the NFL and no one else can make an NFL game. The same for NCAA football too. I HATE exclusives. It is nothing but a purchased legal monopoly. It ought to be outlawed.
August 14, 2008 5:02:04 PM

At least my mistake was not riding on a $5 million dollar endorsement.

I wonder if EA will able to correct this with one of their online updates
August 15, 2008 12:33:58 AM

rwayne said:
At least my mistake was not riding on a $5 million dollar endorsement.

I wonder if EA will able to correct this with one of their online updates

Agreed; it's a common mistake and I didn't mean it as shot against you. I basically wanted an opportunity to share a story on EA's quality control. :D 
!