Problem with Add/Remove after SP2

I tried to use Add/Remove to eliminate a program. It does not complete the
population of the list of programs - it stops about 15 programs into the
list - no more. This would occasionally happen prior to SP2 but retrying
the request for Add/Remove always took care of it. Now, it just stops and no
amount of retry works

Any thoughts out there?

"Elliott Alterman" <ealterman@NOSPAMPLEASE.cox.net> wrote in message
> I tried to use Add/Remove to eliminate a program. It does not
> complete the population of the list of programs - it stops about 15
> programs into the list - no more. This would occasionally happen
> prior to SP2 but retrying the request for Add/Remove always took care
> of it. Now, it just stops and no amount of retry works
>
> Any thoughts out there?

Look at the scrollbar. Can you scroll down farther?

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

All Programs May Not Be Displayed in Add/Remove Programs Tool [Q240348]
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q240/3/48.asp

The above article was for 9x and NT systems, but may apply to you.
Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.