Welcome page

November 14, 2004 9:45:02 PM

when my computer (winxp) resumes after it goes to screensaver, it goes to
the welcome screen. can someone tell me how to make it go directly back to my
desk top like my other computer on xp. i have only one user account.

thanks!
adam

More about : page

Anonymous
November 15, 2004 12:59:33 AM

Adam wrote:
> when my computer (winxp) resumes after it goes to screensaver, it
> goes to the welcome screen. can someone tell me how to make it go
> directly back to my desk top like my other computer on xp. i have
> only one user account.

Uncheck the "On resume, go to Welcome Screen" checkbox in your screensaver
settings..
(Wording may be slightly different.)

--
<- Shenan ->
November 15, 2004 6:04:27 PM

Adam wrote:
> when my computer (winxp) resumes after it goes to screensaver, it goes to
> the welcome screen. can someone tell me how to make it go directly back to my
> desk top like my other computer on xp. i have only one user account.
>
> thanks!
> adam
I think you don't need to use a screen saver.
I don't use one.
When I leave my desk, I turn the monitor off.
Change a way, so you don't need to face the problem.
!