Mixer Devices

November 15, 2004 5:53:02 PM

I have speakers that are mounted under my monitor and have stopped working.
When i try to adjust the volume it says my sound hardware is not working
properly and to install mixer devices in control panel. I tried this and i
can't find them. My speakers crackle when i turn them on or off. Can someone
help me???

More about : mixer devices

Anonymous
November 16, 2004 12:16:55 PM

What does the manufacturer of the speakers say about it?
--
Ted Zieglar

!