Mixer Devices

I have speakers that are mounted under my monitor and have stopped working.
When i try to adjust the volume it says my sound hardware is not working
properly and to install mixer devices in control panel. I tried this and i
can't find them. My speakers crackle when i turn them on or off. Can someone
help me???
1 answer Last reply
More about mixer devices

    What does the manufacturer of the speakers say about it?
    --
    Ted Zieglar

    "LouLou" <LouLou@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have speakers that are mounted under my monitor and have stopped
    working.
    > When i try to adjust the volume it says my sound hardware is not working
    > properly and to install mixer devices in control panel. I tried this and i
    > can't find them. My speakers crackle when i turn them on or off. Can
    someone
    > help me???

Speakers Devices Windows XP