secondary monitor problem

I just installed a radeon 9800 video card, and I am running windows XP. I
connected my tv to the TV out S video jack, and my TV has a very white
screen. I tried every ajustment possible in my comp, but nothinng n the tv
changes. I can see images, but they are very white. I tried the refresh
rate, pixle size, color quality, and all my drivers are up to date. WHat can
I do?
1 answer Last reply
More about secondary monitor problem

    On 16/11/2004 novaguy wrote:

    > I just installed a radeon 9800 video card, and I am running windows
    > XP. I connected my tv to the TV out S video jack, and my TV has a
    > very white screen. I tried every ajustment possible in my comp, but
    > nothinng n the tv changes. I can see images, but they are very
    > white. I tried the refresh rate, pixle size, color quality, and all
    > my drivers are up to date. WHat can I do?

    I doubt it's a Windows issue.
    TV resolution is very poor compared to a monitor.
    You may need to adjust your TV for the correct input (mine can be
    switched between RGB, S-Video and Composite).
    ATI usually provides a control panel with quite a lot of controls to
    adjust the TV picture which you may need to fiddle with.

    --
    Jeff Gaines Damerham Hampshire UK
    Posted with XanaNews 1.16.4.6

TV Monitors Windows XP