secondary monitor problem

a b C Monitor
November 15, 2004 8:44:01 PM

I just installed a radeon 9800 video card, and I am running windows XP. I
connected my tv to the TV out S video jack, and my TV has a very white
screen. I tried every ajustment possible in my comp, but nothinng n the tv
changes. I can see images, but they are very white. I tried the refresh
rate, pixle size, color quality, and all my drivers are up to date. WHat can
I do?
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
November 16, 2004 12:44:26 PM

On 16/11/2004 novaguy wrote:

> I just installed a radeon 9800 video card, and I am running windows
> XP. I connected my tv to the TV out S video jack, and my TV has a
> very white screen. I tried every ajustment possible in my comp, but
> nothinng n the tv changes. I can see images, but they are very
> white. I tried the refresh rate, pixle size, color quality, and all
> my drivers are up to date. WHat can I do?

I doubt it's a Windows issue.
TV resolution is very poor compared to a monitor.
You may need to adjust your TV for the correct input (mine can be
switched between RGB, S-Video and Composite).
ATI usually provides a control panel with quite a lot of controls to
adjust the TV picture which you may need to fiddle with.

--
Jeff Gaines Damerham Hampshire UK
Posted with XanaNews 1.16.4.6