VX 4400 going into analog?

LX 4400 going into analog recently

There is an area in my house which averages no more than 2 digital bars
and the call always gets through. Now, suddenly the phone goes into
Analog, stays there, and is missing more than half the calls.

I have updated the prl but it didn't seem to make much of difference,

What might create this change? What should I look for as the
firt/second culprit?

TIA

Louise
1 answer Last reply
More about 4400 analog

    "Louise" <none@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > LX 4400 going into analog recently
    >
    > There is an area in my house which averages no more than 2 digital bars
    > and the call always gets through. Now, suddenly the phone goes into
    > Analog, stays there, and is missing more than half the calls.
    >
    > I have updated the prl but it didn't seem to make much of difference,
    >
    > What might create this change? What should I look for as the
    > firt/second culprit?

    If you don't need/use analog then what I did on my vx4400 is set it to CDMA
    only in the service menu. Battery life is also better.

    I have also read that the later firmware versions are less prone to getting
    stuck on analog. You might want to take your phone in and have them update
    the firmware.

    > TIA
    >
    > Louise

Verizon Internet Service Providers