Question about HP7115 software

Last response: in Computer Brands
a b α HP
July 12, 2004 6:15:48 AM

I recently installed an HP7115 all in one device and included software on a
Win XP home edition computer.

The "scan to" setup doesnt offer the option to select any of microsoft
office 2003 Apps, my main concern is "Word". Also missing as a choice of
mine would be Paint shop Pro.

My question, then, is how to get applications recognized in the "scan to"
options list.

Thank you
Henry
Anonymous
a b α HP
July 13, 2004 12:13:17 AM

"Henry B Jobin" <hbjobin@prodigy.net> wrote in message
news:o vmIc.327$4L7.297@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com...
> I recently installed an HP7115 all in one device and included software on a
> Win XP home edition computer.
>
> The "scan to" setup doesnt offer the option to select any of microsoft
> office 2003 Apps, my main concern is "Word". Also missing as a choice of
> mine would be Paint shop Pro.
>
> My question, then, is how to get applications recognized in the "scan to"
> options list.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=us...
has information on adding items to the "scan to" menu.

Regards,
MS MVP Printing/Imaging
July 13, 2004 3:37:12 PM

"Bob Headrick" <bobh@proaxis.com> wrote in message

> "Henry B Jobin" <hbjobin@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> news:o vmIc.327$4L7.297@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com...
> > I recently installed an HP7115 all in one device and included software
on a
> > Win XP home edition computer.
> >
> > The "scan to" setup doesnt offer the option to select any of microsoft
> > office 2003 Apps, my main concern is "Word". Also missing as a choice
of
> > mine would be Paint shop Pro.
> >
> > My question, then, is how to get applications recognized in the "scan
to"
> > options list.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=us...
> has information on adding items to the "scan to" menu.
>
> Regards,
> MS MVP Printing/Imaging

Thank you Bob !

Henry
July 13, 2004 4:20:42 PM

Bob,
I have read that information and it doesnt help. The problem is that the
scan to settings dont show the "available destinations available" that I
need to use.

Henry

!