Question about HP7115 software

I recently installed an HP7115 all in one device and included software on a
Win XP home edition computer.

The "scan to" setup doesnt offer the option to select any of microsoft
office 2003 Apps, my main concern is "Word". Also missing as a choice of
mine would be Paint shop Pro.

My question, then, is how to get applications recognized in the "scan to"
options list.

Thank you
Henry
3 answers Last reply
More about question hp7115 software

    "Henry B Jobin" <hbjobin@prodigy.net> wrote in message
    > I recently installed an HP7115 all in one device and included software on a
    > Win XP home edition computer.
    >
    > The "scan to" setup doesnt offer the option to select any of microsoft
    > office 2003 Apps, my main concern is "Word". Also missing as a choice of
    > mine would be Paint shop Pro.
    >
    > My question, then, is how to get applications recognized in the "scan to"
    > options list.

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=us&docname=bpu00781&product=403716&dlc=en&lang=en#_Scan_to_setup_1
    has information on adding items to the "scan to" menu.

    Regards,
    MS MVP Printing/Imaging

    "Bob Headrick" <bobh@proaxis.com> wrote in message

    > "Henry B Jobin" <hbjobin@prodigy.net> wrote in message
    > > I recently installed an HP7115 all in one device and included software
    on a
    > > Win XP home edition computer.
    > >
    > > The "scan to" setup doesnt offer the option to select any of microsoft
    > > office 2003 Apps, my main concern is "Word". Also missing as a choice
    of
    > > mine would be Paint shop Pro.
    > >
    > > My question, then, is how to get applications recognized in the "scan
    to"
    > > options list.

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=us&docname=bpu00781&product=403716&dlc=en&lang=en#_Scan_to_setup_1
    > has information on adding items to the "scan to" menu.
    >
    > Regards,
    > MS MVP Printing/Imaging

    Thank you Bob !

    Henry

    Bob,
    I have read that information and it doesnt help. The problem is that the
    scan to settings dont show the "available destinations available" that I
    need to use.

    Henry

    "Bob Headrick" <bobh@proaxis.com> wrote in message

    > "Henry B Jobin" <hbjobin@prodigy.net> wrote in message
    > > I recently installed an HP7115 all in one device and included software
    on a
    > > Win XP home edition computer.
    > >
    > > The "scan to" setup doesnt offer the option to select any of microsoft
    > > office 2003 Apps, my main concern is "Word". Also missing as a choice
    of
    > > mine would be Paint shop Pro.
    > >
    > > My question, then, is how to get applications recognized in the "scan
    to"
    > > options list.

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=us&docname=bpu00781&product=403716&dlc=en&lang=en#_Scan_to_setup_1
    > has information on adding items to the "scan to" menu.
    >
    > Regards,
    > MS MVP Printing/Imaging

Hewlett Packard Software Computers