What drive image software should I purchase?

I have a dell computer which has windows XP home edition and I also have a
Maxtor External hard drive connected to the computer. I want to find the
easiest software for creating drive images of my internal hard drive. Any
recommendations for a new beginner at computers?

Tbone Man
2 answers Last reply
More about what drive image software purchase

    Image for Windows. http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/imagew.html

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    --------------------------------
    --------------------------------
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "Tbone Man" <TboneMan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6C2D79BF-2572-4F75-A5B2-9AD75D947DD8@microsoft.com...
    >I have a dell computer which has windows XP home edition and I also have a
    > Maxtor External hard drive connected to the computer. I want to find the
    > easiest software for creating drive images of my internal hard drive. Any
    > recommendations for a new beginner at computers?
    >
    > Tbone Man

    I have used Acronis True Image (www.acronis.com) for the last two years and
    highly recommend it. I use it with both a Maxtor 3000LE and LS. It does all
    the imaging from windows, so you have minimal interruption, and boots to a Linux
    kernel if you want to restore the primary partition. It also has a scheduler
    and does incremental imaging. There is a demo for download on their site.
    Tbone Man <TboneMan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    >I have a dell computer which has windows XP home edition and I also have a
    >Maxtor External hard drive connected to the computer. I want to find the
    >easiest software for creating drive images of my internal hard drive. Any
    >recommendations for a new beginner at computers?
    >
    >Tbone Man

Computers Software Windows XP