How to reboot my pc step by step??urgent

i don't have a recovery disc for my windows xp professional,i try to rebooted
it by pressing del with a disc that is given by the sales person.i change the
first reboot option to cd-rom and the second reboot to HDD-0.than i am stuck
without knowing what to do....Pls help me.

Hi

What exactly are you trying do that needs your system to boot from the XP
CD?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User

garnet33333 wrote:
> i don't have a recovery disc for my windows xp professional,i try to
> rebooted it by pressing del with a disc that is given by the sales
> person.i change the first reboot option to cd-rom and the second
> reboot to HDD-0.than i am stuck without knowing what to do....Pls
> help me.

Reboot eh? Start > Turn off Computer > Restart. Congratulations! You have
just rebooted the system! See, that wasn't hard, now was it?!
on salads.

pop

| garnet33333 wrote:
| > i don't have a recovery disc for my windows xp professional,i
try to
| > rebooted it by pressing del with a disc that is given by the
sales
| > person.i change the first reboot option to cd-rom and the
second
| > reboot to HDD-0.than i am stuck without knowing what to
do....Pls
| > help me.
|

| Reboot eh? Start > Turn off Computer > Restart.
Congratulations! You have
| just rebooted the system! See, that wasn't hard, now was it?!
| --
| Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for
sprinkling
| on salads.

Don't be so ignorant: I suspect that person's first language
isn't English, so they have mis-spoken. Only minimal neurons
required to figure that out. A reasonable response would be to
try to draw out what the OP really wants. But then you might
have to know more than where your a__hole is for that, so I
understand it a little.

Pop

---
Here's a quiz for you:
If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil
is made from vegetables, then what is baby
oil made from?