How to reboot my pc step by step??urgent

i don't have a recovery disc for my windows xp professional,i try to rebooted
it by pressing del with a disc that is given by the sales person.i change the
first reboot option to cd-rom and the second reboot to HDD-0.than i am stuck
without knowing what to do....Pls help me.
3 answers Last reply
More about reboot step step urgent

    Hi

    What exactly are you trying do that needs your system to boot from the XP
    CD?

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User

    garnet33333 wrote:
    > i don't have a recovery disc for my windows xp professional,i try to
    > rebooted it by pressing del with a disc that is given by the sales
    > person.i change the first reboot option to cd-rom and the second
    > reboot to HDD-0.than i am stuck without knowing what to do....Pls
    > help me.

    Reboot eh? Start > Turn off Computer > Restart. Congratulations! You have
    just rebooted the system! See, that wasn't hard, now was it?!
    on salads.

    | garnet33333 wrote:
    | > i don't have a recovery disc for my windows xp professional,i
    try to
    | > rebooted it by pressing del with a disc that is given by the
    sales
    | > person.i change the first reboot option to cd-rom and the
    second
    | > reboot to HDD-0.than i am stuck without knowing what to
    do....Pls
    | > help me.
    |

    | Reboot eh? Start > Turn off Computer > Restart.
    Congratulations! You have
    | just rebooted the system! See, that wasn't hard, now was it?!
    | --
    | Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for
    sprinkling
    | on salads.

    Don't be so ignorant: I suspect that person's first language
    isn't English, so they have mis-spoken. Only minimal neurons
    required to figure that out. A reasonable response would be to
    try to draw out what the OP really wants. But then you might
    have to know more than where your a__hole is for that, so I
    understand it a little.

    Pop

    ---
    Here's a quiz for you:
    If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil
    is made from vegetables, then what is baby
    oil made from?

Data Recovery Windows XP