How to connect to ISP Automatically

3 answers Last reply
More about connect automatically

    It depends upon your ISP and the type of connection they have supplied you
    with. Call them!

    --

    Regards:

    Richard Urban

    aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

    "The Subject ®" <The_Subject@the.village.com> wrote in message

    The Subject ® wrote:

    > Can someone tell me how, using XP, I can connect to the internet
    > automatically? I currently use the "Broadband" connection to my DSL
    > provider.
    >
    > I would like it to connect automatically when I log on my computer.
    >
    > Thanks,

    That would depend, do you have a USB Modem or an ethernet connected one?
    --
    Best Wishes from Martin

    So many questions, so few answers.

    I have a Ethernet modem

    --

    Due to large amount of spam mail as well as personal security, please
    respond directly to this newsgroup. Encrypted Messages, using PGP can be

    PGP Security Key: 0xB093E95A (I no longer use the key - 0xE0685B4D)
    "Martin" <martin.s@dsl.pipexdotcom> wrote in message
    > The Subject ® wrote:
    >

    >> Can someone tell me how, using XP, I can connect to the internet
    >> automatically? I currently use the "Broadband" connection to my DSL
    >> provider.
    >>
    >> I would like it to connect automatically when I log on my computer.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >
    > That would depend, do you have a USB Modem or an ethernet connected one?
    > --
    > Best Wishes from Martin
    >
    > So many questions, so few answers.

Connection Internet Service Providers PGP Windows XP