google posting

Since I started posting on Google, I ahve no idea what my posts look
like, whether quoted material is showing up, etc.

The current Googlegroups is in beta, and from speaking to the folks at
Google, there are a few bugs that need to be ironed out. For instance,
if I access Google through AOL, it is unreadable on my pre OSX Mac. So
I have been accessing Google on IE, and now I can read the font.

Anyway, if any of my posts seem out of context or non nettiquette-like,
I apologize in advance.

Sean

If anyone knows how to put a sig into google please let me know.

unklbob wrote:
> Since I started posting on Google, I ahve no idea what my posts look
> like, whether quoted material is showing up, etc.
>
> The current Googlegroups is in beta, and from speaking to the folks at
> Google, there are a few bugs that need to be ironed out. For
> instance, if I access Google through AOL, it is unreadable on my pre
> OSX Mac. So I have been accessing Google on IE, and now I can read
> the font.
>
> Anyway, if any of my posts seem out of context or non
> nettiquette-like, I apologize in advance.
>
> Sean
>
> If anyone knows how to put a sig into google please let me know.

Your posts look fine here except the qouted quest is missing the ">" marks.
(I'm using OE BTW.)

Devast8or