Team Necro kills Andarial

It was a night to remember.

Little poop colored golems every where. Useless mercs firing their
useless arrows. Six ashen Adonises stomped on the terra, cursing,
stabbing, poisoning, shooting at skeletons (including their teams
minions), and blowing stuff up reeel good.

Despite some aimless wandering and loss of stamina, we managed to
locate the Large Breasted One and sent her packing back to the Inferno,
laughing at her not so gentle jibes that we, not her, were the ones who
were gonna get planted.

We smacked her down like an ugly stepchild.

Only one death was recorded, courtesy of Mr Smith, but it appears we
have a good mix of talents here, and the banter was light and cordial.
Anyone interested in joining, level your necro to around 17, and play
with us on Saturday at 8:30 (I think) Eastern Standard time. We've got
plenty of extra gear and we (at least I) are not 7331 (I think thats
how you write it). agdnecro//agd.

My only complaint is with the "Team Necro" moniker, it seems we could
come up with something better. My submission is SP1000. Anyone with a
better idea, post it, and we'll vote, or I'll think of a number between
one and ten (its seven).

Since my older than dirt memory precludes me from remembering everyone
who played, I would ask all team members to place your handle and
specialty below.

Yours in darkness : )

Sean
24 answers Last reply
More about team necro kills andarial

    "unklbob" <mcgriswald@aol.com> wrote in news:1111641777.744143.268150
    @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

    > It was a night to remember.
    >
    > Little poop colored golems every where. Useless mercs firing their
    > useless arrows. Six ashen Adonises stomped on the terra, cursing,
    > stabbing, poisoning, shooting at skeletons (including their teams
    > minions), and blowing stuff up reeel good.
    >
    > Despite some aimless wandering and loss of stamina, we managed to
    > locate the Large Breasted One and sent her packing back to the
    Inferno,
    > laughing at her not so gentle jibes that we, not her, were the ones
    who
    > were gonna get planted.
    >
    > We smacked her down like an ugly stepchild.
    >
    > Only one death was recorded, courtesy of Mr Smith, but it appears we
    > have a good mix of talents here, and the banter was light and cordial.
    > Anyone interested in joining, level your necro to around 17, and play
    > with us on Saturday at 8:30 (I think) Eastern Standard time. We've
    got
    > plenty of extra gear and we (at least I) are not 7331 (I think thats
    > how you write it). agdnecro//agd.
    >
    > My only complaint is with the "Team Necro" moniker, it seems we could
    > come up with something better. My submission is SP1000. Anyone with a
    > better idea, post it, and we'll vote, or I'll think of a number
    between
    > one and ten (its seven).
    >
    > Since my older than dirt memory precludes me from remembering everyone
    > who played, I would ask all team members to place your handle and
    > specialty below.
    >
    > Yours in darkness : )
    >

    > Sean

    Please refresh my aged memory. Which realm is this? And, you're
    playing D2 LOD? I just may rest the mod for that night and join you.
    Which means I have between now and then to get a necro to clvl 17. Is
    there any particular necro build that you're lacking? Sounds like you
    had a great time. 8:30 ET would be 5:30 Pacific. I might be able to do
    that unless it interferes with the dinner hour. But, I'd like to try to
    be there.

    Diane

    Oh, one question: Is there any particular build I should aim towards
    (if I
    get to join you guys)? I was thinking of a few skellies, a pumped golem

    (don't know which one - IG perhaps) and then maxed BSpirit. That ok?

    That sounds fine.

    Sean

    Carlos the Dwarf.

    Maxing Poison Synergies. Spamming Amp Damage. Dimming Vision. Making
    bad jokes.

    Oh, and I'm the guy that picks up all the gold.

    thanks,
    ctd

    Carlos the Dwarf wrote:
    > Carlos the Dwarf.
    >
    > Maxing Poison Synergies. Spamming Amp Damage. Dimming Vision.
    Making
    > bad jokes.
    >
    > Oh, and I'm the guy that picks up all the gold.

    The Bodice Ripper

    I'm the one in front with the knife...getting slapped around like a
    piñata.

    (So that's who's been taking all my gold...)

    --
    Zamboni
    *Cthulhu

    On Wed, 23 Mar 2005, unklbob wrote:

    * It was a night to remember.
    *
[...]

    PainfulTruth(*Aryala), Dentist in training, Teeth and synergies as
    available, with trusty rogue at his side.

    She does more damage than he does and she's only level 8. Gotta love a
    girl and her jewelry. (The usual topaz filled bow) For now, one skellie
    and a clay golem, subject to change.

    My position in the bony-iferous, bodacious, boisterous 'Cattle Drive' is
    "Drag"** as I am a pokey, slow player who picks up strays including
    obscure loot, poison potions and jewelry. I am also one of the pair who
    puts up tp's often, at the top of stairwells and in safe corners, a
    combination of paranoia and the fact that I always have a lot of em in my
    pack. (I used to use em as a weapon, ya know. Death by portal)

    ** A graphical image of a cattle drive with terminology
    http://www.cartermuseum.org/edu_guides/smith/resources/images/cattle_new2.gif

    Several of the Euro crowd who were scratched from the first game by evil
    time zone conflicts left presents during the day on AGD which were shared
    out among all who made the starting lineup. Costumes and jewelry were
    shuffled and swapped like girls at an all night pajama party.

    In fact, almost everyone who logged into agd on Wednesday had some gift or
    advice. A slew of white wands and cute yellow things littered the grass.
    Short, it was a lovely array by the stash,. though far short of a garage
    sale strew-age.

    Laters,

    Elly

    "unklbob" <mcgriswald@aol.com> wrote in message
    > It was a night to remember.
    >
    > Little poop colored golems every where. Useless mercs firing their
    > useless arrows. Six ashen Adonises stomped on the terra, cursing,
    > stabbing, poisoning, shooting at skeletons (including their teams
    > minions), and blowing stuff up reeel good.
    >
    > Despite some aimless wandering and loss of stamina, we managed to
    > locate the Large Breasted One and sent her packing back to the Inferno,
    > laughing at her not so gentle jibes that we, not her, were the ones who
    > were gonna get planted.
    >
    > We smacked her down like an ugly stepchild.
    >
    > Only one death was recorded, courtesy of Mr Smith, but it appears we
    > have a good mix of talents here, and the banter was light and cordial.
    > Anyone interested in joining, level your necro to around 17, and play
    > with us on Saturday at 8:30 (I think) Eastern Standard time. We've got
    > plenty of extra gear and we (at least I) are not 7331 (I think thats
    > how you write it). agdnecro//agd.
    >
    > My only complaint is with the "Team Necro" moniker, it seems we could
    > come up with something better. My submission is SP1000. Anyone with a
    > better idea, post it, and we'll vote, or I'll think of a number between
    > one and ten (its seven).
    >
    > Since my older than dirt memory precludes me from remembering everyone
    > who played, I would ask all team members to place your handle and
    > specialty below.

    wizofbone

    Maxing skellies, FG, CE, and Bone Spirit.

    wizofwas

    Diane wrote:

    > Please refresh my aged memory. Which realm is this? And, you're
    > playing D2 LOD? I just may rest the mod for that night and join you.
    > Which means I have between now and then to get a necro to clvl 17. Is
    > there any particular necro build that you're lacking? Sounds like you
    > had a great time. 8:30 ET would be 5:30 Pacific. I might be able to
    > do that unless it interferes with the dinner hour. But, I'd like to
    > try to be there.

    USWest LOD is correct (and I'm assuming SC Ladder).

    Diane, what's your account name? I need to level my necro as well, so if
    we're both on we could do it together. My account is *Devast8or

    Devast8or

    > >Oh, and I'm the guy that picks up all the gold.
    >> thanks,
    >> ctd
    >
    >Only until I get there.

    We'll see... I'll run halfway across the Flayer Jungle for 8 gold
    pieces I remember seeing on the ground. (in hell!)

    thanks,
    ctd

    "Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in news:42429f18$0$67261
    $157c6196@dreader2.cybercity.dk:

    > Diane wrote:
    >>
    >> Please refresh my aged memory. Which realm is this? And, you're
    >> playing D2 LOD? I just may rest the mod for that night and join you.
    >> Which means I have between now and then to get a necro to clvl 17.
    Is
    >> there any particular necro build that you're lacking? Sounds like
    you
    >> had a great time. 8:30 ET would be 5:30 Pacific. I might be able to
    >> do that unless it interferes with the dinner hour. But, I'd like to
    >> try to be there.
    >>

    > USWest LOD is correct (and I'm assuming SC Ladder).
    >
    > Diane, what's your account name? I need to level my necro as well, so
    if
    > we're both on we could do it together. My account is *Devast8or
    >
    > Devast8or

    If my account hasn't expired, i'm drksunshine. Otherwise I'll need to
    start up a new account. Hell, I'll just use the same acct name. So,
    just look for drksunshine. I'll try to get on today, tonight and
    tomorrow and tomorrow night. I'll be sure to look for you. I'm not
    sure, once again, how to set up my friends list. Can you give me some
    instruction so that I can get you on there? Oh, and in the event that I
    remember it or figure it out, is the asterisk a part of your account
    name?

    Diane

    "Diane" <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > "Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in news:42429f18$0$67261
    > $157c6196@dreader2.cybercity.dk:
    >
    > > Diane wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Please refresh my aged memory. Which realm is this? And, you're
    > >> playing D2 LOD? I just may rest the mod for that night and join you.
    > >> Which means I have between now and then to get a necro to clvl 17.
    > Is
    > >> there any particular necro build that you're lacking? Sounds like
    > you
    > >> had a great time. 8:30 ET would be 5:30 Pacific. I might be able to
    > >> do that unless it interferes with the dinner hour. But, I'd like to
    > >> try to be there.
    > >>

    > > USWest LOD is correct (and I'm assuming SC Ladder).
    > >
    > > Diane, what's your account name? I need to level my necro as well, so
    > if
    > > we're both on we could do it together. My account is *Devast8or
    > >
    > > Devast8or
    > >

    > If my account hasn't expired, i'm drksunshine. Otherwise I'll need to
    > start up a new account. Hell, I'll just use the same acct name. So,
    > just look for drksunshine. I'll try to get on today, tonight and
    > tomorrow and tomorrow night. I'll be sure to look for you. I'm not
    > sure, once again, how to set up my friends list. Can you give me some
    > instruction so that I can get you on there? Oh, and in the event that I
    > remember it or figure it out, is the asterisk a part of your account
    > name?

    When you're in the game, hit Enter
    then type /f a <acctname>
    I don't remember if you need the * in there or not :) when adding them to
    the friends list.

    When you want to whisper someone, type /w *<acctname> Or, if you know the
    actual character name, type /w <charactername> without the *. At least
    that's how my faulty memory has it recorded.

    short -

    "Carlos the Dwarf" <TheDwarfCarlos@gmail.com> wrote in

    > Carlos the Dwarf.
    >
    > Maxing Poison Synergies. Spamming Amp Damage. Dimming Vision. Making
    > bad jokes.
    >
    > Oh, and I'm the guy that picks up all the gold.
    >
    > thanks,
    > ctd

    Only until I get there.

    "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote in message

    > "Diane" <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >> "Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in news:42429f18$0$67261
    >> $157c6196@dreader2.cybercity.dk:

    >> Is
    >> you
    >> >>

    >> > USWest LOD is correct (and I'm assuming SC Ladder).
    >> >
    >> > Diane, what's your account name? I need to level my necro as well, so
    >> if
    >> > we're both on we could do it together. My account is *Devast8or
    >> >
    >> > Devast8or
    >> >

    >> If my account hasn't expired, i'm drksunshine. Otherwise I'll need to
    >> start up a new account. Hell, I'll just use the same acct name. So,
    >> just look for drksunshine. I'll try to get on today, tonight and
    >> tomorrow and tomorrow night. I'll be sure to look for you. I'm not
    >> sure, once again, how to set up my friends list. Can you give me some
    >> instruction so that I can get you on there? Oh, and in the event that I
    >> remember it or figure it out, is the asterisk a part of your account
    >> name?
    >>

    > When you're in the game, hit Enter
    > then type /f a <acctname>
    > I don't remember if you need the * in there or not :) when adding them to
    > the friends list.

    Do NOT use the asterisk 8D

    > When you want to whisper someone, type /w *<acctname> Or, if you know the
    > actual character name, type /w <charactername> without the *. At least
    > that's how my faulty memory has it recorded.

    You need the asterisk if you are going to whisper. Screwed up eh LOL

    --
    In a World Full of Insanity
    Here I Stand.

    "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote in

    > "Diane" <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >> "Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in news:42429f18$0$67261
    >> $157c6196@dreader2.cybercity.dk:

    >> Is
    >> you
    >> >>

    >> > USWest LOD is correct (and I'm assuming SC Ladder).
    >> >
    >> > Diane, what's your account name? I need to level my necro as well,
    >> > so
    >> if
    >> > we're both on we could do it together. My account is *Devast8or
    >> >
    >> > Devast8or
    >> >

    >> If my account hasn't expired, i'm drksunshine. Otherwise I'll need
    >> to start up a new account. Hell, I'll just use the same acct name.
    >> So, just look for drksunshine. I'll try to get on today, tonight and
    >> tomorrow and tomorrow night. I'll be sure to look for you. I'm not
    >> sure, once again, how to set up my friends list. Can you give me
    >> some instruction so that I can get you on there? Oh, and in the
    >> event that I remember it or figure it out, is the asterisk a part of
    >> your account name?
    >>

    > When you're in the game, hit Enter
    > then type /f a <acctname>
    > I don't remember if you need the * in there or not :) when adding them
    > to the friends list.
    >
    > When you want to whisper someone, type /w *<acctname> Or, if you know
    > the actual character name, type /w <charactername> without the *. At
    > least that's how my faulty memory has it recorded.
    >

    > short -

    Thanks short. I'll be trying that. Ashen gave me the instructions as
    well, but it was a while back and my memory doesn't last that long, lol.

    > "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote in
    >

    >> "Diane" <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >>> "Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in news:42429f18$0$67261
    >>> $157c6196@dreader2.cybercity.dk:

    >>> Is
    >>> you

    >>> if

    >>> If my account hasn't expired, i'm drksunshine. Otherwise I'll need
    >>> to start up a new account. Hell, I'll just use the same acct name.
    >>> So, just look for drksunshine. I'll try to get on today, tonight
    and
    >>> tomorrow and tomorrow night. I'll be sure to look for you. I'm not
    >>> sure, once again, how to set up my friends list. Can you give me
    >>> some instruction so that I can get you on there? Oh, and in the
    >>> event that I remember it or figure it out, is the asterisk a part of
    >>> your account name?
    >>>

    >> When you're in the game, hit Enter
    >> then type /f a <acctname>
    >> I don't remember if you need the * in there or not :) when adding
    them
    >> to the friends list.
    >>
    >> When you want to whisper someone, type /w *<acctname> Or, if you
    know
    >> the actual character name, type /w <charactername> without the *. At
    >> least that's how my faulty memory has it recorded.
    >>

    >> short -
    >>

    > Thanks short. I'll be trying that. Ashen gave me the instructions as
    > well, but it was a while back and my memory doesn't last that long,
    lol.

    > Diane

    Devast8or, this is my lucky day. I checked my USWest account and found
    my necro still viable. I'm at clvl 16 right now so I'm working up to
    17. I put you on my friends list, but you're not there right now.
    Maybe I'll see you later today or tonight and I can help you level up.

    Diane

    short wrote:

    > When you're in the game, hit Enter
    > then type /f a <acctname>
    > I don't remember if you need the * in there or not :) when adding
    > them to the friends list.

    I'm pretty sure you don't need the asterisk here

    > When you want to whisper someone, type /w *<acctname> Or, if you
    > know the actual character name, type /w <charactername> without the
    > *. At least that's how my faulty memory has it recorded.

    This should be correct.

    Devast8or

    "Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in news:424318b4$0$67256
    $157c6196@dreader2.cybercity.dk:

    > short wrote:
    >>>
    >> When you're in the game, hit Enter
    >> then type /f a <acctname>
    >> I don't remember if you need the * in there or not :) when adding
    >> them to the friends list.
    >
    > I'm pretty sure you don't need the asterisk here
    >
    >> When you want to whisper someone, type /w *<acctname> Or, if you
    >> know the actual character name, type /w <charactername> without the
    >> *. At least that's how my faulty memory has it recorded.
    >
    > This should be correct.
    >
    > Devast8or

    Figured out to add a friend it's /f a <acct name>.

    Diane

    "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in

    > Devast8or wrote:
    >> short wrote:
    >>>>
    >>> When you're in the game, hit Enter
    >>> then type /f a <acctname>
    >>> I don't remember if you need the * in there or not :) when adding
    >>> them to the friends list.
    >>
    >> I'm pretty sure you don't need the asterisk here
    >>
    >>> When you want to whisper someone, type /w *<acctname> Or, if you
    >>> know the actual character name, type /w <charactername> without the
    >>> *. At least that's how my faulty memory has it recorded.
    >>
    >> This should be correct.
    >
    > Also, a handy little trick I picked up when messaging Alice on her
    > BreganDaerthe account and got sick of typing 'BreganDaerthe'
    > incorrectly when doing it quickly:
    >
    > Type </f l> (that's an el) to get a list of your current friends list.
    > Note the number of the person you want to whisper. Let's say it's 1.
    > Then, to whisper them you only need to type </w %f1 ~message goes
    > here~> instead of long and sometimes hard-to-spell account/character
    > names.
    >
    > So to whisper Alice I only had to write </w %f1 ~message~> rather than
    > </w *BreagnDaerthe ~message~>, then get a "That user is not logged on"
    > message as I spelt "BreganDaerthe" wrong.
    >
    > That little trick has made my whispering a lot faster and easier.
    >
    > HTH.
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    Well, that's surely a great tip. I thank you very much. And, if I can
    get to play on Saturday, my acct name is drksunshine, and my char name
    is EvilDiane. And, you can take that literally, ROFLOL.

    Diane

    unklbob wrote:
    > It was a night to remember.
    >
    > Little poop colored golems every where. Useless mercs firing their
    > useless arrows. Six ashen Adonises stomped on the terra, cursing,
    > stabbing, poisoning, shooting at skeletons (including their teams
    > minions), and blowing stuff up reeel good.
    >
    > Despite some aimless wandering and loss of stamina, we managed to
    > locate the Large Breasted One

    To commemortate this event, I submit this...

    http://www.neenerneener.net/kamikaze/comics/2004-11-17.jpg

    "unklbob" <mcgriswald@aol.com> had this idea for a movie:

    >It was a night to remember.

    >Little poop colored golems every where. Useless mercs firing their
    >useless arrows. Six ashen Adonises

    Good thing I wasn't there to write the report, or I'd probably have written
    "pale pencilnecks" instead.

    I'm headed up north for a couple of days, but I might be back for the Saturday
    (NZ Sunday afternoon) game. I started a little necromancer and played him
    for a little while last night. He's currently level 7. I'll try to get him
    to andariel before I leave today.

    --
    Slaughter is its own reward.

    Diane wrote:

    > Devast8or, this is my lucky day. I checked my USWest account and
    > found my necro still viable. I'm at clvl 16 right now so I'm working
    > up to
    > 17. I put you on my friends list, but you're not there right now.
    > Maybe I'll see you later today or tonight and I can help you level up.
    >
    > Diane

    Sorry Diane, didn't get time to get online yesterday and I won't today
    either :/

    My char is only lvl6 right now, and you guys ended last game with Andy,
    right? I might get some time to level my guy on saturday before the game,
    but I'm not sure. We'll see.

    Devast8or

    "Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > Diane wrote:
    > >>

    > > Devast8or, this is my lucky day. I checked my USWest account and
    > > found my necro still viable. I'm at clvl 16 right now so I'm working
    > > up to
    > > 17. I put you on my friends list, but you're not there right now.
    > > Maybe I'll see you later today or tonight and I can help you level up.
    > >
    > > Diane
    >
    > Sorry Diane, didn't get time to get online yesterday and I won't today
    > either :/
    >
    > My char is only lvl6 right now, and you guys ended last game with Andy,
    > right? I might get some time to level my guy on saturday before the game,
    > but I'm not sure. We'll see.

    Yep, killed Andy and quit.

    wizofwas

    To commemortate this event, I submit this...

    http://www.neenerneener.net/ka mikaze/comics/2004-11-17.jpg

    lol

    Sean

    >By the way, my guy is IggyCorpsePop, which I think is funny cos I call
    my
    >Iron Golems Iggy, and I'll be maxing IG, and I'm maxing CE, so I'll be

    >popping corpses, and Iggy Pop...and you have lyme disease. We miss
    you.
    >Kevin is biting me. Come back soon. Here is a drawing of a spirokeet.
    (Name
    >that show)

    Ralph Wiggum rules.

    thanks,
    ctd

    That's where I saw the Leprchaun. He tells me to burn things.

Video Games