WUSB11 Ver. 2.6 drops connections Liksys b wl router

Our USB WUSB11 Ver. 2.6 drops connections Linksys b wl router
After 19-20 minutes of working well, the wireless USB connection with our
encrypted access point just drops out for no reason. Have latest driver date
installed for USB card. He has an e-machines computer athlon 1.8Ghz.
Anything we can check? This situation is really useless as is :-(( Thanks
in advance for any suggestions.

"Dewey C.L. Duorfftauzer" <nospam2@nospam.org> wrote in message
> Our USB WUSB11 Ver. 2.6 drops connections Linksys b wl router
> After 19-20 minutes of working well, the wireless USB connection with
> our encrypted access point just drops out for no reason. Have latest
> driver date installed for USB card. He has an e-machines computer
> athlon 1.8Ghz. Anything we can check? This situation is really useless
> as is :-(( Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Disable any power savings mode on the USB port itself.

>Anything we can check? This situation is really useless as is :-(( Thanks
>in advance for any suggestions.

Try using a different channel on the access point / wl router.

/Jan