WUSB11 Ver. 2.6 drops connections Liksys b wl router

Our USB WUSB11 Ver. 2.6 drops connections Linksys b wl router
After 19-20 minutes of working well, the wireless USB connection with our
encrypted access point just drops out for no reason. Have latest driver date
installed for USB card. He has an e-machines computer athlon 1.8Ghz.
Anything we can check? This situation is really useless as is :-(( Thanks
in advance for any suggestions.
2 answers Last reply
More about wusb11 drops connections liksys router

    "Dewey C.L. Duorfftauzer" <nospam2@nospam.org> wrote in message
    > Our USB WUSB11 Ver. 2.6 drops connections Linksys b wl router
    > After 19-20 minutes of working well, the wireless USB connection with
    > our encrypted access point just drops out for no reason. Have latest
    > driver date installed for USB card. He has an e-machines computer
    > athlon 1.8Ghz. Anything we can check? This situation is really useless
    > as is :-(( Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

    Disable any power savings mode on the USB port itself.

    >Anything we can check? This situation is really useless as is :-(( Thanks
    >in advance for any suggestions.

    Try using a different channel on the access point / wl router.

    /Jan

Wireless Routers USB Wireless Networking