Sign in with
Your question

Crysis wont let me play online.

Last response: in Video Games
August 25, 2008 2:39:09 AM

Ok this is the deal here, i click crysis go into the game and then go to the online play, niether the quick game or internet game gives me online access.Is there any settings i have to set or can somebody tell me how to get online line gaming to work?

Thanks,
August 25, 2008 4:14:37 AM

Since you provided so much accurate information I have precisely narrowed down the problem to only 1 possible cause and the solution is just 1 click away.

Not really though. Could be any number of things. Check your firewall, it could be blocking Crysis. And I don't just mean your Windows Firewall, I'm talking about the one in your router too.

http://www.portforward.com should be able to help if it's a firewall problem.
August 25, 2008 12:40:09 PM

Either:

Firewall blocking you
or
Not patched to latest version
Related resources
August 25, 2008 12:50:41 PM

running a cracked copy?
August 25, 2008 1:46:36 PM

when you say it "doesn't give me online access" what do you mean, do you mean it just doesn't connect to any server? or that you get kicked the moment you join? Or what?
August 30, 2008 6:28:41 AM

spuddyt said:
when you say it "doesn't give me online access" what do you mean, do you mean it just doesn't connect to any server? or that you get kicked the moment you join? Or what?

It doesn't connect me to a server is what i meant, sorry i should of been more specific, and it still doesn't connect me to a server yet.
September 2, 2008 9:08:16 AM

They held an online competion for Crisis here in Oz. Of the 80 people who signed up only 12 could connect.........
your expectations should not be too high.
September 10, 2008 5:17:05 PM

Make sure you patch you game (Patch 1.21). Which means you install patch 1.20...and then patch 1.21 (after you have installed patch 1.20). This should work (assuming you have a legit copy of the game).

September 10, 2008 8:39:49 PM

I think they discontinued online play because crysis is a horrible game.
!