Is there a site with good info on faster cast? I'm trying to determine
what's obtainable, and where the break points are. Building a fireball/Nova
sorc.

Unrelated question, is there an over all "best" character for taking on the
Diablo Clone, or is this usually a team effort?

Rod

"Rod Runnheim" <rodr@lmcg.wisc.edu> wrote in message
> Is there a site with good info on faster cast? I'm trying to determine
> what's obtainable, and where the break points are. Building a
fireball/Nova
> sorc.

Breakpoints for sorcs:
http://wirsz.phpwebhosting.com/Sorceress.php

Breakpoints for other chars can be found from here:
http://wirsz.phpwebhosting.com/

> Unrelated question, is there an over all "best" character for taking on
the
> Diablo Clone, or is this usually a team effort?

A paladin with the right gear can solo the clone easily even in an 8 player
game. Charged Strike zons apparently make quick work of him too.

> Rod

"Rod Runnheim" <rodr@lmcg.wisc.edu> wrote in message
> Is there a site with good info on faster cast? I'm trying to determine
> what's obtainable, and where the break points are. Building a
fireball/Nova
> sorc.
>
> Unrelated question, is there an over all "best" character for taking on
the
> Diablo Clone, or is this usually a team effort?
>
> Rod

Full Smiters take him down pretty darn quick. Lifetap helps, and lots of
Crushing Blow.

short - don't really know about all around "best" though.

short

WhiteDog

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2003

"Rod Runnheim" <rodr@lmcg.wisc.edu> wrote in message
> Is there a site with good info on faster cast? I'm trying to determine
> what's obtainable, and where the break points are. Building a
fireball/Nova
> sorc.
>
> Unrelated question, is there an over all "best" character for taking on
the
> Diablo Clone, or is this usually a team effort?

Any decent high level char should be able to take him. I prefer sorcs
against him personally.

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:24:44 -0600, "Rod Runnheim"
<rodr@lmcg.wisc.edu> wrote:

>Is there a site with good info on faster cast? I'm trying to determine
>what's obtainable, and where the break points are. Building a fireball/Nova
>sorc.
>
>Unrelated question, is there an over all "best" character for taking on the
>Diablo Clone, or is this usually a team effort?
>
>Rod

Wow, he still appears? How frequently?

short wrote:

> > > Wow, he still appears? How frequently?
> > >

> > Yup, I have 3 anni's this season. I haven't seen a counter in a
couple of
> > months though.
> >

> I keep getting the counters in Normal games, but never in Hell.
>

> short

Hi I get the counter sometimes in hell but it like it counts 1 time
then nothing no matter how long i stay in game. the one time clone came
in a hell game the counter showed like every few minutes a couple times
then he started walking the earth. A couple days ago the counter came
on while misfit was helping my mule push through NM to get to hell and
it was going FAST like once every 2 or 3 minutes. Misift knows how to
check what server he on so he found out and him and shady kept makiing
games trying to make a hell game on that sever but they got realm down
b4 they could he make it :(

Kaytie

WhiteDog

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2003

"short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote in message
> I keep getting the counters in Normal games, but never in Hell.
>

> short

That's because bnet hates you. :)

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 12:40:57 -0500, "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net>
wrote:

>I keep getting the counters in Normal games, but never in Hell.

I see it once every few weeks or so, but in Normal or NM, almost never
Hell. The last time it showed up in a Hell game, I waited overnight
in that game, and still no clone spawn.

-- Roy L