XP Pro Install - Screen Locks Up

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
November 20, 2004 1:09:02 PM

I have just formatted my drive and wanted to install XP Pro. I go through
the process of install and asking a fresh copy of XP be installed all of a
sudden the screen just locks up. Sometime it is pure blue and others it has
vertical lines. Only way to get out of this is to power off the machine from
the back. Please help

More about : pro install screen locks

Anonymous
November 20, 2004 4:40:51 PM

To perform a clean install of Windows XP:

"Windows XP Clean Install (Interactive Setup)"
http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/windowsxp_sg_clean...

Keep in mind that you also need to reinstall the drivers that were provided
with your computer.

Ted Zieglar

!