Cache Folder

Hello,

My C: drive has a folder called CACHE with about 24 MB of file folders. I
tried but failed to open one of the folders (C1FCB07) to see what it is
about before deleting it. Are these temporary files that can be deleted?

--
Hoa
anonymous@discussions.mykrosof.com.invld.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
Benjamin Franklin

Cache is not the name of a Windows XP folder. Try renaming the folder and
see if that affects the operation of your computer. It's probably from
adware.

Ted Zieglar