Cache Folder

Hello,

My C: drive has a folder called CACHE with about 24 MB of file folders. I
tried but failed to open one of the folders (C1FCB07) to see what it is
about before deleting it. Are these temporary files that can be deleted?

--
Hoa
anonymous@discussions.mykrosof.com.invld.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
Benjamin Franklin
1 answer Last reply
More about cache folder

    Cache is not the name of a Windows XP folder. Try renaming the folder and
    see if that affects the operation of your computer. It's probably from
    adware.

    Ted Zieglar

    "Hoa" <leth5591@REMOVE_456CAPSgmail.com.invalid> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > My C: drive has a folder called CACHE with about 24 MB of file folders. I
    > tried but failed to open one of the folders (C1FCB07) to see what it is
    > about before deleting it. Are these temporary files that can be deleted?
    >

    > --
    > Hoa
    > anonymous@discussions.mykrosof.com.invld.
    >
    > "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
    > Benjamin Franklin

Cache Microsoft Windows XP