JB

When i log on I have to enter a pass word.. I have an adults side and Kids
side. as i swith (or log on to my adult side) is says i have "1 unread
message" whick i dont have... how do i get rid of that from my log in window
... my icon is a "chess player "

I hope i am asking the correct question thanks

TweakUI for Windows XP, Logon section.

TweakUI is available from

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp (SP1 and later systems)

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/downloads/powertoys.asp (Pre SP1 systems)