Interlopers

I created a game tonight agd/agd and two strangers entered with the char
names of HotnDangerous and MeetmyHoe. Beware.

Diane
15 answers Last reply
More about interlopers

    Diane wrote:
    > I created a game tonight agd/agd and two strangers entered with the char
    > names of HotnDangerous and MeetmyHoe. Beware.
    >
    > Diane
    You played on normal LOD?! not chaos empire???!!!

    "Diane" <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > I created a game tonight agd/agd and two strangers entered with the char
    > names of HotnDangerous and MeetmyHoe. Beware.
    >
    > Diane

    For future reference, account names help more that character names. What
    did they do?

    "Diane" <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > I created a game tonight agd/agd and two strangers entered with the char
    > names of HotnDangerous and MeetmyHoe. Beware.
    >
    > Diane

    I'm there too and they are not only interlopers, they are wannabe streetpunk
    posers, a breed that really pisses me off for reasons that I probably
    shouldn't attempt to explain, so for once I will resist temptation and
    not.
    gene

    "Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in news:cyM0e.451690
    $w62.203454@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

    > "Diane" <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >> I created a game tonight agd/agd and two strangers entered with the
    char
    >> names of HotnDangerous and MeetmyHoe. Beware.
    >>
    >> Diane
    >
    > For future reference, account names help more that character names.
    What
    > did they do?

    Sorry, I didn't catch the acct names, only the char names. They asked
    for gems. Gene wanted to mule, but didn't feel safe. Just wanted
    everyone to be aware.

    Diane

    "gene" <genejackson@sprynet.com> wrote in

    > "Diane" <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >> I created a game tonight agd/agd and two strangers entered with the
    >> char names of HotnDangerous and MeetmyHoe. Beware.
    >>
    >> Diane
    >
    > I'm there too and they are not only interlopers, they are wannabe
    > streetpunk posers, a breed that really pisses me off for reasons that
    > I probably shouldn't attempt to explain, so for once I will resist
    > temptation and not.
    > gene

    I agree. Kinda takes the safety net away from our sacred area.

    Diane

    > "gene" <genejackson@sprynet.com> wrote in
    >

    >> "Diane" <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >>> I created a game tonight agd/agd and two strangers entered with the
    >>> char names of HotnDangerous and MeetmyHoe. Beware.
    >>>
    >>> Diane
    >>
    >> I'm there too and they are not only interlopers, they are wannabe
    >> streetpunk posers, a breed that really pisses me off for reasons that
    >> I probably shouldn't attempt to explain, so for once I will resist
    >> temptation and not.
    >> gene
    >>

    > I agree. Kinda takes the safety net away from our sacred area.
    >
    > Diane

    Btw Gene, sorry I didn't respond to you that last, I was paused and
    sitting and enjoying my Klondike bar, lol.

    Hope to see you again soon in play.

    Diane

    "Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

    > "Diane" <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > > I created a game tonight agd/agd and two strangers entered with the char
    > > names of HotnDangerous and MeetmyHoe. Beware.
    > >
    > > Diane
    >
    > For future reference, account names help more that character names. What
    > did they do?

    Srry, didn't get the acct names. They acted like . . . like . . . like . .
    .. interloping buttheads is what they did. Claimed the game as their own,
    etc.
    Stupid go**amn posers.

    gene
    *barchester USWest SCL
    *bobsteele USWest SCL
    and too many mule accounts, but if you see Singin*** that's probably me.
    And thats Sin Gin, not the short form of singing, as if that really matters.

    > Diane <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in
    >
    > > "gene" <genejackson@sprynet.com> wrote in
    > >

    > >> "Diane" <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

    > >> I'm there too and they are not only interlopers, they are wannabe
    > >> streetpunk posers, a breed that really pisses me off for reasons that
    > >> I probably shouldn't attempt to explain, so for once I will resist
    > >> temptation and not.
    > >> gene
    > >>

    > > I agree. Kinda takes the safety net away from our sacred area.
    > >
    > > Diane
    > >

    > Btw Gene, sorry I didn't respond to you that last, I was paused and
    > sitting and enjoying my Klondike bar, lol.
    >
    > Hope to see you again soon in play.
    >
    > Diane

    Mine was prolly a 12 oz potion, and yep, cya around the campfire.

    BTW, is it worth it to try to pk those posers, tho I am terrible at dueling
    and have never hostiled anyone before they hostiled me. Funny (ish) story
    digression: As a lowly teenage something something back in 1.09 (between
    13 and 19 in lvl, and nonmelee) I was MMOB in act I and some lvl 88 or so
    something something hostiled me. I let her (think it was a 'zon) kill me a
    few times (as if I had a choice) and they departed, leaving a baraner's and
    a couple of other uniques on the field of battle as my reward for being . .
    .. what? cannon fodder or something. My legacy (polite term in this case
    for obsolete) off-ladder fury drue still uses er has it.
    gene

    "gene" <genejackson@sprynet.com> wrote in message
    > BTW, is it worth it to try to pk those posers,

    Depends. Someone who PvPs or pro PKs(not the "average" B.net PKer, they rely
    on the element of surprise and fear and big level advantage rather than real
    skill) regularly will usually beat someone who doesn't. OTOH, if they don't
    PvP regularly either, it really just comes down to who has the better build
    and gear.

    > tho I am terrible at dueling

    I'm not, but I'm non-ladder so I can't assist here.

    sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote in

    > Diane wrote:
    >> I created a game tonight agd/agd and two strangers entered with the
    >> char names of HotnDangerous and MeetmyHoe. Beware.
    >>
    >> Diane
    > You played on normal LOD?! not chaos empire???!!!

    Miracles happen everyday!! I am intrigued by the necro team and decided
    to level up my EvilDiane and give it a go. Got her to clvl18 tonight
    and I'm ready for some play on Sat nite. Just hope it doesn't interfere
    with the dinner hour as the game seems to be scheduled at 5:30 pm PT.
    But, I'm gonna try to make it. I'll be back to the mod ASAP as I
    realized in playing the D2 tonight just how much is missing and how much
    the mod has enhanced the game, at least for me, lol.

    Have no fear, I'll be back to the mod. And, it's nice to team play on
    occasion. I haven't really given the realms a chance. It's about time
    I jumped back onto that wagon, dontcha think?

    Diane

    Diane wrote:
    > sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote in
    >

    >>Diane wrote:
    >>
    >>>I created a game tonight agd/agd and two strangers entered with the
    >>>char names of HotnDangerous and MeetmyHoe. Beware.
    >>>
    >>>Diane
    >>
    >>You played on normal LOD?! not chaos empire???!!!
    >>

    > Miracles happen everyday!! I am intrigued by the necro team and decided
    > to level up my EvilDiane and give it a go. Got her to clvl18 tonight
    > and I'm ready for some play on Sat nite. Just hope it doesn't interfere
    > with the dinner hour as the game seems to be scheduled at 5:30 pm PT.
    > But, I'm gonna try to make it. I'll be back to the mod ASAP as I
    > realized in playing the D2 tonight just how much is missing and how much
    > the mod has enhanced the game, at least for me, lol.
    >
    > Have no fear, I'll be back to the mod. And, it's nice to team play on
    > occasion. I haven't really given the realms a chance. It's about time
    > I jumped back onto that wagon, dontcha think?
    >
    > Diane
    If you update to 7.51 you can play the mod online. However there is no
    where near as many people to play with

    sidekick wrote:
    > Diane wrote:
    >
    >> sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote in

    >>> You played on normal LOD?! not chaos empire???!!!
    >>>

    >> Miracles happen everyday!! I am intrigued by the necro team and
    >> decided to level up my EvilDiane and give it a go. Got her to clvl18
    >> tonight and I'm ready for some play on Sat nite. Just hope it doesn't
    >> interfere with the dinner hour as the game seems to be scheduled at
    >> 5:30 pm PT. But, I'm gonna try to make it. I'll be back to the mod
    >> ASAP as I realized in playing the D2 tonight just how much is missing
    >> and how much the mod has enhanced the game, at least for me, lol.
    >> Have no fear, I'll be back to the mod. And, it's nice to team play on
    >> occasion. I haven't really given the realms a chance. It's about
    >> time I jumped back onto that wagon, dontcha think?
    >>
    >> Diane
    >
    > If you update to 7.51 you can play the mod online. However there is no
    > where near as many people to play with
    I forgot to mention that it is nice to go back to the "old"game from
    time to time ;-)

    "Shiflet" <rshiflet@charter.net> wrote in message

    > "gene" <genejackson@sprynet.com> wrote in message
    > > BTW, is it worth it to try to pk those posers,
    >
    > Depends. Someone who PvPs or pro PKs(not the "average" B.net PKer, they
    rely
    > on the element of surprise and fear and big level advantage rather than
    real
    > skill) regularly will usually beat someone who doesn't. OTOH, if they
    don't
    > PvP regularly either, it really just comes down to who has the better
    build
    > and gear.

    If its the same group of kids that Kai trashed awhile ago, the average 6
    year old could wipe the floor with them.

    Chris Lansdell wrote:
    > "Diane" <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > >I created a game tonight agd/agd and two strangers entered with the
    char
    > > names of HotnDangerous and MeetmyHoe. Beware.
    > >
    > > Diane
    >
    > Yeah, I saw em. Couple of cumsponges. I joined agd, and they
    instantly
    > started asking for free items. I told them their momma gives plenty
    of stuff
    > for free. Wez saw them too I believe, he may have been able to get
    the
    > account names.

    hi

    I seen them to the acct of the assassin hotndangerous is something like
    hotstuff101 dont know acct name of meetmyhoe. I do know the assassin
    like to pick stuff up as soon as it hit the gorund even if it not by
    givaeaway fire he will follow right behind u if u move to the wall or
    something to see if u drop something. I dont think he stoeln stuff yet
    he just pick up as fast as he can without asking. he picked up some
    gems i was trying to mule but shady and wez were there and made him
    give back another time he picked stuff up someone else drop and just
    said dont worry im just looking so dont know if he thief but he is
    rude. I did drop some stuff by giveawy fire and he was right behind me
    snatched em fast as soon as they hit ground. I didnt say nothing to him
    bout that since it was for giveaway but did think it rude and what
    REALLy bugged me was right after he picked them up he went straight to
    akara so I think he sold them but not sure but if he did I think that
    is VERY rude.

    Kaytie

    "Kaytie" <kaytiekat@aol.com> wrote in news:1111890476.397086.103780
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > Chris Lansdell wrote:
    >> "Diane" <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >> >I created a game tonight agd/agd and two strangers entered with the
    > char
    >> > names of HotnDangerous and MeetmyHoe. Beware.
    >> >
    >> > Diane
    >>
    >> Yeah, I saw em. Couple of cumsponges. I joined agd, and they
    > instantly
    >> started asking for free items. I told them their momma gives plenty
    > of stuff
    >> for free. Wez saw them too I believe, he may have been able to get
    > the
    >> account names.
    >>

    > hi
    >
    > I seen them to the acct of the assassin hotndangerous is something
    like
    > hotstuff101 dont know acct name of meetmyhoe. I do know the assassin
    > like to pick stuff up as soon as it hit the gorund even if it not by
    > givaeaway fire he will follow right behind u if u move to the wall or
    > something to see if u drop something. I dont think he stoeln stuff yet
    > he just pick up as fast as he can without asking. he picked up some
    > gems i was trying to mule but shady and wez were there and made him
    > give back another time he picked stuff up someone else drop and just
    > said dont worry im just looking so dont know if he thief but he is
    > rude. I did drop some stuff by giveawy fire and he was right behind me
    > snatched em fast as soon as they hit ground. I didnt say nothing to
    him
    > bout that since it was for giveaway but did think it rude and what
    > REALLy bugged me was right after he picked them up he went straight to
    > akara so I think he sold them but not sure but if he did I think that
    > is VERY rude.
    >
    > Kaytie

    You're absolutely right Kaytie. Hopefully we'll find a way to stop him.

    Diane

Games Diablo Video Games