Security settings.

Fizbin

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2004

I have just loaded the new XP/SP2, (same disk), when I attempt to down load a
Windows update, I receive a prompt that I cannot down load due to security
settings. I have the setting set at low, any suggestions?
Thanks
Fizbin

The security patch that you are downloading may be older then SP2 and thats
why SP2 is not recomending it to install.