Access To User Accounts

There are 2 separate administrator accounts on my machine. I have the
password for the first but not for the second. When I go to Documents and
Settings in explorer and click on the second user I get the following
message.

The documentation says that administrator privileges allows you access to
any file on the system.

<account name>...is not accessible. Access is denied

How do I get access to the second admin account?

Thanks,
1 answer Last reply
More about access user accounts

    With the password.
    --
    Ted Zieglar

    "Ron Kerray" <ronkerray@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > There are 2 separate administrator accounts on my machine. I have the
    > password for the first but not for the second. When I go to Documents and
    > Settings in explorer and click on the second user I get the following
    > message.
    >
    > The documentation says that administrator privileges allows you access to
    > any file on the system.
    >
    > <account name>...is not accessible. Access is denied
    >
    > How do I get access to the second admin account?
    >
    > Thanks,

Microsoft User Accounts Explorer Windows XP