Access To 2nd Administrator Account

There are 2 separate administrator accounts on my machine. I have the
password for the first but not for the second. When I go to Documents and
Settings in explorer and click on the second user I get the following
message.

The documentation says that administrator privileges allows you access to
any file on the system.

<account name>...is not accessible. Access is denied

How do I get access to the second admin account?

Thanks,

Gordon

2TK wrote:
> There are 2 separate administrator accounts on my machine. I have the
> password for the first but not for the second. When I go to Documents
> and Settings in explorer and click on the second user I get the
> following message.
>
> The documentation says that administrator privileges allows you
> access to any file on the system.
>
> <account name>...is not accessible. Access is denied
>
> How do I get access to the second admin account?
>
> Thanks,

Open up "Help and Support" and search for "Taking ownership of files and
folders"

You could log into the account U do have access to and then strip the
password from the 2nd through user accounts in control panel.