Started Javazon today

Hi

I got my javazon started to today she quested act 1 with mr foobear's
new necro. She is meleeing mostly right now but she will be a lightning
fury zon as soon as she can. She wont be pure lightning thogh but not
sure if I will use pllague or fend for her back up but she will have
back up skill I know chars that go all lightning or all in one skill
can be very very powerful but i dont like idea of not having backup
against lightning immunes. if i put points in fend maybe something like
titans and spirit shield on switch and a demon arch and tiamets rebuke
shield on other swtich for the lightning immunes. her armour will be a
viperskin and she has a thunfergods vigor belt not sure bought her
jewelry she will have an insight merc so I don think she will need as
much mana leech maybe some life leech rings and best resist ammulet i
have for her. I never done javazon b4 all other amazons i did were bow
ones so Im still just kinda guessing hehe :)

Btw her name is Miss_Alice cuz I wanted to name the next char I made
after alice for all the nice things shes done for me and cuz thats how
I feel I miss alice lots already and hope she comes back soon and if
she sees this then I hope she had very very nice first week at her new
itern :)

Kaytie
19 answers Last reply
More about started javazon today

    Kaytie wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I got my javazon started to today she quested act 1 with mr foobear's
    > new necro. She is meleeing mostly right now but she will be a
    lightning
    > fury zon as soon as she can. She wont be pure lightning thogh but not
    > sure if I will use pllague or fend for her back up but she will have
    > back up skill I know chars that go all lightning or all in one skill
    > can be very very powerful but i dont like idea of not having backup
    > against lightning immunes. if i put points in fend maybe something
    like
    > titans and spirit shield on switch and a demon arch and tiamets
    rebuke
    > shield on other swtich for the lightning immunes. her armour will be
    > viperskin and she has a thunfergods vigor belt not sure bought her
    > jewelry she will have an insight merc so I don think she will need as
    > much mana leech maybe some life leech rings and best resist ammulet i
    > have for her. I never done javazon b4 all other amazons i did were
    bow
    > ones so Im still just kinda guessing hehe :)
    >
    > Btw her name is Miss_Alice cuz I wanted to name the next char I made
    > after alice for all the nice things shes done for me and cuz thats
    how
    > I feel I miss alice lots already and hope she comes back soon and if
    > she sees this then I hope she had very very nice first week at her
    new
    > itern :)
    >
    > Kaytie

    Thank you :) First week at a new environment is always the hardest,
    but I expect things to go much smoothly onwards.

    I admit I have not been reading the NG much this week. And wow, what
    happens? It suddenly comes alive, there must be like 2000 posts in
    these few days. I'll just read threads with low number of replies :)

    About Javazon, if you go with TGV, I'd suggest to get your Pierce to
    about 75-80% after items. With that level of Pierce, you can get away
    with low ML, say around 7%. Jab is also a good way to replenish Mana
    very quickly (1 hard point is enough for this purpose). This should
    free up the need for an Insight stick in favor of harder hitting ones,
    such as Obedience, eth Bonehew, or whatever else is there.

    If you have trouble with Gloams, keep a Blackhorn mask (unique death
    mask) in stash. That and TGV will let you be healed by lightning
    attacks, IIRC, so you can't kill them, they can't kill you :) Unless
    you have backup skills of course.

    Alice wrote:

    > Thank you :) First week at a new environment is always the hardest,
    > but I expect things to go much smoothly onwards.
    >
    > I admit I have not been reading the NG much this week. And wow, what
    > happens? It suddenly comes alive, there must be like 2000 posts in
    > these few days. I'll just read threads with low number of replies :)
    >
    > About Javazon, if you go with TGV, I'd suggest to get your Pierce to
    > about 75-80% after items. With that level of Pierce, you can get
    away
    > with low ML, say around 7%. Jab is also a good way to replenish Mana
    > very quickly (1 hard point is enough for this purpose). This should
    > free up the need for an Insight stick in favor of harder hitting
    ones,
    > such as Obedience, eth Bonehew, or whatever else is there.
    >
    > If you have trouble with Gloams, keep a Blackhorn mask (unique death
    > mask) in stash. That and TGV will let you be healed by lightning
    > attacks, IIRC, so you can't kill them, they can't kill you :) Unless
    > you have backup skills of course.

    HI!! *hugs* :)

    YW and I know it not easy being new but I hope nice ppl r helping u
    like u helped me when I was new here :)

    Yeah Im hoping to get pierce as high as I can. I don know if i like jab
    that -15 damage bugs me and plus I don wanna go up and poke the
    monsters if i don have to that the merc job hehe :) Insight not that
    weak in good stick I got lucky and found 2 cyrptic axes with 4 sockets
    1 of them was etheral. Jainas merc use etheral 1 and he dont die that
    much plus i use prayer merc when i have an insighter and they heal
    themselves pretty good and my chars to. But Miss_Alice will have life
    leech so maybe holyfreeze merc might be better but without prayer aura
    yeah he will need a big stick to make up for no extra healing and just
    leech from tals hat but I really want to try insight so I guess Jaina
    and Paks need to keep eye open 4 4socket cryptic axes or threshers. I
    had a 4 socket giant thresher but I gave it away 2 some1 who wanted to
    make a inisght but that ok I kinda like the crptic axes best they do
    most damage i think and have the best name :)

    Kaytie

    ~misfit~ wrote:
    > Kaytie wrote:
    >

    > Oh dear. I just read my post today and maybe I shouldn't have posted
    it huh?
    > I hope you don't mean you'll stop posting. That would get me kicked
    out of
    > AGD as you are a very popular person around here. Given a choice
    between
    > reading your style of posts from you and not seeing you post I'd for
    sure
    > take the first one.
    >
    > Didn't mean to offend Kaytie and don't you dare stop posting. I get
    drunk
    > for the first time in a year or so and post something silly like
    that.

    > D'oh!
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    Hi I wasnt ofended or mad just sorry I was annoying I didnt mean to its
    just how I type when it not for school or something just with friends.
    I didnt mean I would stop posting just I will try not to type annoying
    if I can help it sometimes I slip and do it without thinking but I will
    try harder.

    Kaytie

    ~misfit~ wrote:
    > Kaytie wrote:
    >
    > Thanks Kaytie, you're the best. :-)
    >
    > I still wish I didn't post the first one though. :-(
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    thats ok I just wish u stopped snatching my luck hehe :P

    Kaytie

    "Kaytie" <kaytiekat@aol.com> wrote in message

    > Hi I wasnt ofended or mad just sorry I was annoying I didnt mean to its
    > just how I type when it not for school or something just with friends.
    > I didnt mean I would stop posting just I will try not to type annoying
    > if I can help it sometimes I slip and do it without thinking but I will
    > try harder.

    We all certainly are thrilled that you are a part of this community. And I
    surely enjoy your posts, even though we never get to play together. Me being
    one of those crazy HC folks and all. But please try to understand, us grumpy
    old farts find a lot of the Internet shorthand to be a little confusing, and
    hence frustrating. It's a natural generational conflict, hell when I was
    young the old folks would give us hell for being long haired hippies. But in
    this case, there is a definite ring of truth to the complaint. While
    shorthand is perfectly fine on the Internet and amongst your friends, later
    in life and in the business world it will surely be a detriment. So I would
    encourage you to concentrate on writing 'properly' (spelling, grammar,
    punctuation, capitalization, ...), and practicing your communication in the
    most effective way. It will absolutely benefit you later in life as you move
    on to college and work. I know for a fact one of the biggest complaint I
    hear in business is how poorly young people communicate, and how sloppily
    they write. Establishing good habits now will pay big dividends down the
    road. OK, enough of my lecture. But I hope you will take this only in a
    positive light, for I absolutely do not mean to criticize you.

    Regards-
    Mark

    Bongo-Fury

    "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote in message

    > What's the big attraction to white wine, anyway? I've tried several (some
    > expensive, some not) but can't remember the names. Give me a bottle or 2
    of
    > not-quite-expensive blackberry wine and I'll be set for a good while :)
    >
    > Same thing with champagne. I'd rather have my Mt Dew.

    Champagne, I hate champagne. Had a glass on new years, ended up calling the
    dinosaurs the rest of the night. Although I'm sure the black russians in
    beer mugs that I was drinking didn't help the cause.

    "Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

    > "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > What's the big attraction to white wine, anyway? I've tried several
    (some
    > > expensive, some not) but can't remember the names. Give me a bottle or
    2
    > of
    > > not-quite-expensive blackberry wine and I'll be set for a good while :)
    > >
    > > Same thing with champagne. I'd rather have my Mt Dew.
    > >

    > Champagne, I hate champagne. Had a glass on new years, ended up calling
    the
    > dinosaurs the rest of the night. Although I'm sure the black russians in
    > beer mugs that I was drinking didn't help the cause.

    Ugh
    That's just sick.
    I can't stand Black Russians either, I don't like licorice.

    short

    "Kai Scholz-Starke" <bergzwerg@arcor.de> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:15:54 +1200, "~misfit~"
    > <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote:
    >

    > Het Misfit,
    >
    > Shiraz, especially from Australia, is among my favorite wines. in
    > fact, i think its my personal No. 1, among a good french or italian
    > Cab Sav. If you have a good wine dealer in your neighborhood, try to
    > find either a Vernaccia di San Gimingnano, a splendid white wine, or a
    > Nero D'avola, Morgante. I can really recommend those, but they're not
    > that cheap. Something for a special occasion.

    I bet you drink foo foo drinks when you go out :)

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote

    >Same thing with champagne. I'd rather have my Mt Dew.

    What kind of Mountain Dew do you like the most? Regular, Code Red, Live Wire,
    or that grape-ish flavor kind?
    --
    no, i didn't forget the 'F's
    http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

    "jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
    > After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    > "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote
    >

    > >Same thing with champagne. I'd rather have my Mt Dew.
    >
    > What kind of Mountain Dew do you like the most? Regular, Code Red, Live
    Wire,
    > or that grape-ish flavor kind?
    > --

    If I see Live Wire, I grab it. If its not there, I'll go with the Green.

    If I had a choice between the grape-ish and Mud, I'd take the mud.

    short

    On 28-Mar-2005, jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote:

    > What kind of Mountain Dew do you like the most? Regular, Code Red, Live
    > Wire,

    Yes. :)

    > or that grape-ish flavor kind?

    Never had that one yet.
    --
    Don't Panic!

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote

    >"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
    >> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    >> "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote
    >>

    >> >Same thing with champagne. I'd rather have my Mt Dew.
    >>
    >> What kind of Mountain Dew do you like the most? Regular, Code Red, Live
    >Wire,
    >> or that grape-ish flavor kind?
    >> --
    >

    >If I see Live Wire, I grab it.

    Same here.

    >If its not there, I'll go with the Green.

    I like code red more than regular

    >If I had a choice between the grape-ish and Mud, I'd take the mud.

    Same here.
    --
    no, i didn't forget the 'F's
    http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
    http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
    -My Diablo 2 Mod
    -My theme song

    On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:27:31 GMT, "Whitedog"
    <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

    >"Kai Scholz-Starke" <bergzwerg@arcor.de> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:15:54 +1200, "~misfit~"
    >> <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote:
    >>

    >> Het Misfit,
    >>
    >> Shiraz, especially from Australia, is among my favorite wines. in
    >> fact, i think its my personal No. 1, among a good french or italian
    >> Cab Sav. If you have a good wine dealer in your neighborhood, try to
    >> find either a Vernaccia di San Gimingnano, a splendid white wine, or a
    >> Nero D'avola, Morgante. I can really recommend those, but they're not
    >> that cheap. Something for a special occasion.
    >
    >I bet you drink foo foo drinks when you go out :)

    I'm not picky when it comes to drinks, he he. But when you can get
    some good stuff, for instance when i'm at home and my father decides
    to dig really deep into his wine cellar, i won't spit at it. After
    all, i'm from germany, so you could a have a little expertise about
    our drinking habits :-) Yes. Beer. I'll be moving to Munich in a few
    weeks, for even more beer. And Beer. But i also love a good daiquiri
    and a black russian even more.

    Havent seen Foo Foo drinks yet :-)
    Kai

    On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 22:53:19 GMT, "Chris Lansdell"
    <clansdell@nf.sympatico.ca> wrote:

    >"Kai Scholz-Starke" <bergzwerg@arcor.de> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:27:31 GMT, "Whitedog"
    >> <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Kai Scholz-Starke" <bergzwerg@arcor.de> wrote in message

    >>>I bet you drink foo foo drinks when you go out :)
    >>>
    >> I'm not picky when it comes to drinks, he he. But when you can get
    >> some good stuff, for instance when i'm at home and my father decides
    >> to dig really deep into his wine cellar, i won't spit at it. After
    >> all, i'm from germany, so you could a have a little expertise about
    >> our drinking habits :-) Yes. Beer. I'll be moving to Munich in a few
    >> weeks, for even more beer. And Beer. But i also love a good daiquiri
    >> and a black russian even more.
    >>
    >Deeeeeeeeeeer Kai,
    >
    >You shall now send me all the Niersteiner, Hock, Liebraumilch and Piesporter
    >you can get your hands on. That is all.

    Hmmm. What does it take to ship a 30-ft- container across the
    atlantic? Start saving some money :-)

    Kai

    "Kai Scholz-Starke" <bergzwerg@arcor.de> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:27:31 GMT, "Whitedog"
    > <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
    >

    > >"Kai Scholz-Starke" <bergzwerg@arcor.de> wrote in message
    > >> On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:15:54 +1200, "~misfit~"
    > >> <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote:
    > >>

    > >> Het Misfit,
    > >>
    > >> Shiraz, especially from Australia, is among my favorite wines. in
    > >> fact, i think its my personal No. 1, among a good french or italian
    > >> Cab Sav. If you have a good wine dealer in your neighborhood, try to
    > >> find either a Vernaccia di San Gimingnano, a splendid white wine, or a
    > >> Nero D'avola, Morgante. I can really recommend those, but they're not
    > >> that cheap. Something for a special occasion.
    > >
    > >I bet you drink foo foo drinks when you go out :)
    > >
    > I'm not picky when it comes to drinks, he he. But when you can get
    > some good stuff, for instance when i'm at home and my father decides
    > to dig really deep into his wine cellar, i won't spit at it. After
    > all, i'm from germany, so you could a have a little expertise about
    > our drinking habits :-) Yes. Beer. I'll be moving to Munich in a few
    > weeks, for even more beer. And Beer. But i also love a good daiquiri
    > and a black russian even more.
    >
    > Havent seen Foo Foo drinks yet :-)
    > Kai

    I had a really great German beer once. I have no idea what kind it was, but
    I remember 2 things. It was dark, and had a chocolate aftertaste. It was
    awesome!!

    short

    > "Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > What's the big attraction to white wine, anyway? I've tried several
    > (some
    > > > expensive, some not) but can't remember the names. Give me a bottle
    or
    > 2
    > > of
    > > > not-quite-expensive blackberry wine and I'll be set for a good while
    :)

    > > > Same thing with champagne. I'd rather have my Mt Dew.
    > > >

    > > Champagne, I hate champagne. Had a glass on new years, ended up calling
    > the
    > > dinosaurs the rest of the night. Although I'm sure the black russians
    in
    > > beer mugs that I was drinking didn't help the cause.
    > >

    > Ugh
    > That's just sick.
    > I can't stand Black Russians either, I don't like licorice.

    Umm, which is rather odd, as they don't taste like licorice. A black
    russian is vodka and Kahlua. A white russian just adds cream/milk/half and
    half. Kahlua tastes like coffee as its made from coffee beans. Cafe Rica
    makes an insane black russian, but its hard to get in PA.

    Sigh, I miss tending bar.

    "Kai Scholz-Starke" <bergzwerg@arcor.de> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:27:31 GMT, "Whitedog"
    > <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
    >
    > I'm not picky when it comes to drinks, he he. But when you can get
    > some good stuff, for instance when i'm at home and my father decides
    > to dig really deep into his wine cellar, i won't spit at it. After
    > all, i'm from germany, so you could a have a little expertise about
    > our drinking habits :-) Yes. Beer. I'll be moving to Munich in a few
    > weeks, for even more beer. And Beer. But i also love a good daiquiri
    > and a black russian even more.
    >
    > Havent seen Foo Foo drinks yet :-)
    > Kai

    Umm, I would classify a daiquiri as a foo foo drink. :)

    > "Kai Scholz-Starke" <bergzwerg@arcor.de> wrote in message
    > > On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:27:31 GMT, "Whitedog"
    > > <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
    > >

    > > >"Kai Scholz-Starke" <bergzwerg@arcor.de> wrote in message

    > > >I bet you drink foo foo drinks when you go out :)
    > > >
    > > I'm not picky when it comes to drinks, he he. But when you can get
    > > some good stuff, for instance when i'm at home and my father decides
    > > to dig really deep into his wine cellar, i won't spit at it. After
    > > all, i'm from germany, so you could a have a little expertise about
    > > our drinking habits :-) Yes. Beer. I'll be moving to Munich in a few
    > > weeks, for even more beer. And Beer. But i also love a good daiquiri
    > > and a black russian even more.
    > >
    > > Havent seen Foo Foo drinks yet :-)
    > > Kai
    >
    > I had a really great German beer once. I have no idea what kind it was,
    but
    > I remember 2 things. It was dark, and had a chocolate aftertaste. It was
    > awesome!!

    I'm not much for beer, but I could go for one that tastes like chocolate.

    "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
    > Whitedog wrote:
    > > "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote in message
    > >>>
    > >> Ugh
    > >> That's just sick.
    > >> I can't stand Black Russians either, I don't like licorice.
    > >
    > > Umm, which is rather odd, as they don't taste like licorice. A black
    > > russian is vodka and Kahlua. A white russian just adds
    > > cream/milk/half and half. Kahlua tastes like coffee as its made from
    > > coffee beans. Cafe Rica makes an insane black russian, but its hard
    > > to get in PA.
    >
    > Sounds like he may be getting confused with Black Sambucca. You know
    > short......

    Good point, I should of thought of that. I was never a fan myself.

Video Games