SP1000 (was team necro)

Tonight at 8:30 Eastern Standard Time (US). Be there with bells on !

Sean
4 answers Last reply
More about sp1000 team necro

    unklbob wrote:
    > Tonight at 8:30 Eastern Standard Time (US). Be there with bells on !
    >
    > Sean

    Damn. Got booted, and now I have realm down. I'll be going to bed then. You
    guys have fun. Let me know where you stopped so I can get my guy to the same
    place.

    Devast8or

    "Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in

    > unklbob wrote:
    >> Tonight at 8:30 Eastern Standard Time (US). Be there with bells on !
    >>
    >> Sean
    >
    > Damn. Got booted, and now I have realm down. I'll be going to bed
    > then. You guys have fun. Let me know where you stopped so I can get my
    > guy to the same place.
    >
    > Devast8or

    That stinks. I'm gonna try to get back in. If I can, I'll let you know
    where we stop, if I can keep up, lol.

    diane

    "Chris Lansdell" <clansdell@nf.sympatico.ca> wrote in

    > "Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    >> unklbob wrote:
    >>> Tonight at 8:30 Eastern Standard Time (US). Be there with bells on
    >>> !
    >>>
    >>> Sean
    >>
    >> Damn. Got booted, and now I have realm down. I'll be going to bed
    >> then. You
    >> guys have fun. Let me know where you stopped so I can get my guy to
    >> the same
    >> place.
    >>
    > everyone got booted, we just levelled for a bit, as you and carlos
    > never got back on.

    What a good time I had tonight with all you guys. Of course, once we
    figured out that I had to make an adjustment to my automap so I could
    see all of you, what a difference that made. Huh. Imagine walking
    around blind just trying to guess where anyone is, lol. I was without
    all those little green X's on the automap. So, that crisis averted and
    EvilDiane was finally able to keep up. Also, I learned where my
    weaknesses are with this char so I'll work on building that up before
    next game. More pts in vitality, and work on maxing SM, LR, Mages and
    SR, and that should help greatly cause quite frankly, I didn't feel as
    if I did much more than just follow the group around. However, my
    skellies worked their naked butts off, as well as my CG and my mages.
    So, as long as my army is there to work for me, I'll be just fine with
    the team.

    Thanks again guys. You gave this ole lady and great time. If ya can't
    do anything else on a Saturday night, this is one great pleasure in
    life, lol.

    Can't wait for Wednesday.
    Diane

    Chris Lansdell wrote:
    > "Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    >> unklbob wrote:
    >>> Tonight at 8:30 Eastern Standard Time (US). Be there with bells on
    >>> !
    >>>
    >>> Sean
    >>
    >> Damn. Got booted, and now I have realm down. I'll be going to bed
    >> then. You
    >> guys have fun. Let me know where you stopped so I can get my guy to
    >> the same
    >> place.
    >>
    > everyone got booted, we just levelled for a bit, as you and carlos
    > never got back on.

    Ok. So do we know when the next game is?

    Oh, and I made some mules on my account for the team. Just whisper me on
    either *Devast8or, *Devast8or1 or *Devast8or2 and I'll give you guys the
    password. Just please remember that my char, Thjodolf, is not a mule :).
    Otherwise just pile stuff on them or take what you need. They also need
    burning in (and cubes as well).

    Devast8or

Games Diablo Video Games