Msn Messenger PLEASE HELP

I Have a net. passport but when i go into a chatroom it says to sign in which
i do but then it says that that my internet is not connected why is this
happening? i have checked all of my ports and they all are connected. PLEASE
HELP

For expert MSN Messenger advice:

Please visit the experts in the MSN Messenger newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!