Windows Explorer Problem..can't copy File

I want to copy a file. So i open Explorer and select the file then
Edit->copy...at this time Explorer hangs. I can't work at my pc. I also
tried with <strg> + "c", it doesn't help. To work with my pc, i mus kill the
Explorer with Task Manager. My Problem is i can't copy from a harddisc, cd
or floppy. Every time i treid to copy a file it hangs.
In Task Manager i see in sectin Application the Status of the Task no
response

Login to safe mode and try again.
Is this happening too in safe mode?