Program not accessable to all users

I have installed a program while logged in as an administrator. It is not
available to another user who is set up as a limited user. How can I correct
this situation?

Thanks,
Kathy

Tenderfoot

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2004

Hi

You can raise the user 's privileges, or, you can put the application into
your 'shared' folders so other users on your computer can have access to it.

Hope that helps

"kathylee" wrote:

> I have installed a program while logged in as an administrator. It is not
> available to another user who is set up as a limited user. How can I correct
> this situation?
>
> Thanks,
> Kathy

pop

If you installed from an Admin account you created, then it
probably was installed for your use.
Installing from the System Admin account should allow all users
access to it. That's the cleanest way to do it.
Also, some installs give the option as to who has access to it;
did this one?

There is also the method another poster mentioned, but it can get
more confusing quickly if you're inexperienced. Either way
though, best of luck!

Regards,

Pop