How do I find out what Service Pack I have?

November 23, 2004 6:19:05 PM

I have been stumbling around trying to makes sure I'm as updated as I can be.
But how do I find out which service pack I have installed? Where do I look? I
see what version of XP I have (professional 2600) but where do I look to
verify which service pack I have currently installed?

Thank you

Kia

More about : find service pack

Anonymous
November 23, 2004 6:37:01 PM

Hello.

Start > Run , type winver in the box > OK to find out what you want to know.

HTH

Colin.