How do I find out what Service Pack I have?

I have been stumbling around trying to makes sure I'm as updated as I can be.
But how do I find out which service pack I have installed? Where do I look? I
see what version of XP I have (professional 2600) but where do I look to
verify which service pack I have currently installed?

Thank you

Kia
1 answer Last reply
More about find service pack have

    Hello.

    Start > Run , type winver in the box > OK to find out what you want to know.

    HTH

    Colin.

    "kiadau" wrote:

    > I have been stumbling around trying to makes sure I'm as updated as I can be.
    > But how do I find out which service pack I have installed? Where do I look? I
    > see what version of XP I have (professional 2600) but where do I look to
    > verify which service pack I have currently installed?
    >
    > Thank you
    >
    > Kia

Microsoft Windows XP