E-mail won't send or receive

I have WindowsXP/Home on an e-machines computer. For the past three days
e-mail won't open on the computer. As I have my e-mail as an additional
user on MSNTV, I can open MSN mail on MSNTV but not on my computer.

I just discovered today that when I click on Inbox folder on e-mail on
the computer, it says cannot send or receive e-mail. I don't know why.
Can anyone help? Thanks, Rita

Rita L. wrote:
> I have WindowsXP/Home on an e-machines computer. For the past three
> days e-mail won't open on the computer. As I have my e-mail as an
> additional user on MSNTV, I can open MSN mail on MSNTV but not on my
> computer.
>
> I just discovered today that when I click on Inbox folder on e-mail on
> the computer, it says cannot send or receive e-mail. I don't know why.
> Can anyone help? Thanks, Rita

Which email program are you using? Outlook or Outlook Express? Or is
this via the web at MSN?

--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

I think I'm using MSN. A week ago I sent some pictures as jpeg
attachments and they went on Outlook Express (I think).
Does this make a difference? Rita

Rita L. wrote:
> I think I'm using MSN. A week ago I sent some pictures as jpeg
> attachments and they went on Outlook Express (I think).
> Does this make a difference? Rita

Rita, without meaning to sound rude, we can't help you if you don't know
yourself where things are going wrong and which website or email program
you are using. Have a read of the following and get back to us. Thanks.
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)