Please I need some help evertime my windows startup and dialup connection
start to dial I made the option never dial but still doing this action.
Thanks

S.Sam wrote:
> Please I need some help evertime my windows startup and dialup
> connection start to dial I made the option never dial but still doing
> this action. Thanks

When was the last time you checked for viruses/adware/spyware/dialers?

--
<- Shenan ->

You have a virus or spyware.

Symantec Online Virus and Security Check
http://security.symantec.com/default.asp?productid=symhome&langid=ie&venid=sym

Ted Zieglar

"S.Sam" <sam.security@link.net> wrote in message
> Please I need some help evertime my windows startup and dialup connection
> start to dial I made the option never dial but still doing this action.
> Thanks

TRENDING THREADS