Microsoft Visual Basic - Runtime Error 91

November 24, 2004 7:19:19 AM

Runtime Error 91: Object variable or width block variable
not set
I have this problem when I open WORD2003 and of course I
have trouble with OUTLOOK2003 too.

Does Anyone can help me to solve this problem
Thanks in advance.
Anonymous
November 24, 2004 11:20:16 AM

Please visit the Office experts in an appropriate Office newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!