Microsoft Visual Basic - Runtime Error 91

Runtime Error 91: Object variable or width block variable
not set
I have this problem when I open WORD2003 and of course I
have trouble with OUTLOOK2003 too.

Does Anyone can help me to solve this problem
Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about microsoft visual basic runtime error

    Please visit the Office experts in an appropriate Office newsgroup:

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "GEERT VAN OOST" wrote:

    | Runtime Error 91: Object variable or width block variable
    | not set
    | I have this problem when I open WORD2003 and of course I
    | have trouble with OUTLOOK2003 too.
    |
    | Does Anyone can help me to solve this problem
    | Thanks in advance.

Visual Basic Runtime Microsoft Windows XP