Track Filename in MusicMatch Jukebox

Track Filename
Because I have an iPOD, I use MusicMatch Jukebox.
I recorded songs on a CD and in MucisMatch Jukebox,they appear as Tracks.
When I open the track in MusicMatch Jukebox, I view:
You can only tag MP2, MP3, WMA or EPP files.
The selected track is not one of these types.
Is there a way to get these tracks on my Hard Drive?
Thank you for your help,
Meadow
3 answers Last reply
More about track filename musicmatch jukebox

    Hi

    Have you tried the MusicMatch Jukebox FAQs:

    http://www.musicmatch.com/info/user_guide/faq/mmj.htm

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "Will Denny" wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > Have you tried the MusicMatch Jukebox FAQs:
    >
    > http://www.musicmatch.com/info/user_guide/faq/mmj.htm
    >
    > --
    >
    > Will Denny
    > MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups
    >

    > "meadow" <meadow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Track Filename
    > > Because I have an iPOD, I use MusicMatch Jukebox.
    > > I recorded songs on a CD and in MucisMatch Jukebox,they appear as Tracks.
    > > When I open the track in MusicMatch Jukebox, I view:
    > > You can only tag MP2, MP3, WMA or EPP files.
    > > The selected track is not one of these types.
    > > Is there a way to get these tracks on my Hard Drive?
    > > Thank you for your help,
    > > Meadow

    I Called an iPOD Phone Number, 1-800-275-2273.
    I learned that iPOD is now using iTunes as their Music Site:
    http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/
    I downloaded the site.
    I have been able to convert a couple of the songs that MusicMatch couldn't
    convert, but not all of them.
    I'm still learning the new program,
    Thanks for your help,
    meadow

    "meadow" wrote:

    > "Will Denny" wrote:
    >
    > > Hi
    > >
    > > Have you tried the MusicMatch Jukebox FAQs:
    > >
    > > http://www.musicmatch.com/info/user_guide/faq/mmj.htm
    > >
    > > --
    > >
    > > Will Denny
    > > MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User
    > > Please reply to the News Groups
    > >

    > > "meadow" <meadow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > Track Filename
    > > > Because I have an iPOD, I use MusicMatch Jukebox.
    > > > I recorded songs on a CD and in MucisMatch Jukebox,they appear as Tracks.
    > > > When I open the track in MusicMatch Jukebox, I view:
    > > > You can only tag MP2, MP3, WMA or EPP files.
    > > > The selected track is not one of these types.
    > > > Is there a way to get these tracks on my Hard Drive?
    > > > Thank you for your help,
    > > > Meadow

Filename Windows XP