Asus A7N8X DLX vs Abit NF7S

guevi

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2001
Which way you go if you do not need the extra stuff that acompany the ASus. or will you go the Epox route. my question is due to the fact that there are not as many comments and exchanges with Abit as you find with Asus. people seem to be more convince that Asus is better quality

ad_rach

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2002
i have an nf7-s.it has everything the a7n8x dx has except dual lan (but most people don't need that anyway) and is cheaper.it also doesn't seem to have any of the same problems.admittedly, there are only so many reports of problems on a7n8x because that board is so popular.my nf7-s is performing brilliantly and i have had no problems whatsoever.

no matter how hard you try, you can't polish a turd. :]

tRiXtA

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2002
It is true that you will only hear the failure and not working stories, thats what these forums are for. Of course people arent going to come on here and announce to the world " Hey everybody, my asus A7N8X is working great and I love it!!!" Unfortunately, you never hear the success stories, people only come here to whine and complain... Sad but true hahhahahhaha.

Rob

<b><font color=red>Nothin like a Pentium II furiously churning out a blistering 0.8 FPS on 3D Mark 2001!!!</font color=red></b>

TRENDING THREADS