Windows Media Player Ver. 10

At the risk of becoming the laughing-stock of this entire forum, I've
got a problem and I've gotta ask:

I have WMP Ver. 10 and do not like the interface. I prefer Ver. 9's
interface and would like to use that, instead.

Is there a way to dump V.10 and get V.9 back?

Mo

--
Mozarts3rdEar

Hi

Have a look for an uninstall entry in Add/Remove Programs.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Mozarts3rdEar" <Mozarts3rdEar.1g9jgz@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> At the risk of becoming the laughing-stock of this entire forum, I've
> got a problem and I've gotta ask:
>
> I have WMP Ver. 10 and do not like the interface. I prefer Ver. 9's
> interface and would like to use that, instead.
>
> Is there a way to dump V.10 and get V.9 back?
>
> Mo
>

> --
> Mozarts3rdEar

I didn't like WMP 10 interface either. I dowloaded a copy of WMP 9, and then
went to control panel / add remove programs. After selecting WMP 10 and
clicking the change/remove button, the system rolled back to version 9, with
no hassles.

--
Robert M. Lewis
http://www.meriwethermicro.us/index.htm
"Mozarts3rdEar" <Mozarts3rdEar.1g9jgz@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> At the risk of becoming the laughing-stock of this entire forum, I've
> got a problem and I've gotta ask:
>
> I have WMP Ver. 10 and do not like the interface. I prefer Ver. 9's
> interface and would like to use that, instead.
>
> Is there a way to dump V.10 and get V.9 back?
>
> Mo
>

> --
> Mozarts3rdEar

I actually like the interface of WMP 10, but it has more stringent
video card requirements than WMP 9. This can be a problem with computers
with lower-end video cards.