Stupid Enchantress Get UM rune for HC NM Forge

Last response: in Video Games
March 26, 2005 4:35:52 PM

Well maybe she deserves it because she has been cheesing others.

She has Chant, Warmth and Fire Mastery maxed so the UM prolly wont be
doing her any good in town becasue that's how she'll prolly finish her
career.

Perhaps I stole Kaytie's luck and brought it to hardcore. Or maybe I
just cloned it. :)

Orion Ryder
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 11:04:25 AM

Orion Ryder wrote:
> Well maybe she deserves it because she has been cheesing others.
>
> She has Chant, Warmth and Fire Mastery maxed so the UM prolly wont be
> doing her any good in town becasue that's how she'll prolly finish
her
> career.
>
> Perhaps I stole Kaytie's luck and brought it to hardcore. Or maybe I
> just cloned it. :)
>
> Orion Ryder

Hey!! my luck in hardcore now??? grrr y do all the luck snatchers pick
on me? :p

Kaytie<--innocent luck snatching victim
!