Delete User Profile

November 26, 2004 6:40:33 PM

Hi,

I found that there is over 4 user profiles in the Windows XP Professional
SP2.

How to delete these because those are testing purpose ??

Thanks in advance

Jimmy

More about : delete user profile

Anonymous
November 26, 2004 6:40:34 PM

Hi Jimmy

Control Panel>User Accounts. Click on the appropriate account, then 'Delete
the account'.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Jimmy" <jwhk001@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:o MgQ2s40EHA.3000@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
>
> I found that there is over 4 user profiles in the Windows XP Professional
> SP2.
>
> How to delete these because those are testing purpose ??
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Jimmy
November 26, 2004 7:37:39 PM

Hi, Will

But I still saw the user profile in the C:\my documents and settings\user
profile, how to delete these ??

Thanks in advance

Jimmy

> Hi Jimmy
>
> Control Panel>User Accounts. Click on the appropriate account, then
> the account'.
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "Jimmy" <jwhk001@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:o MgQ2s40EHA.3000@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> > Hi,
> >
> > I found that there is over 4 user profiles in the Windows XP
Professional
> > SP2.
> >
> > How to delete these because those are testing purpose ??
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> >
> > Jimmy

Anonymous
November 26, 2004 7:37:40 PM

Hi Jimmy

The account should be deleted if you opted to remove the user's files as
well.

--

!