Question about how to find a PC game available in the UK

mikeny

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2006
I have been waiting patiently for Wildlife Park 2 and its 2 expansions, Crazy Zoo and Marine World. It's a decent alternative to Zoo Tycoon 2. If anyone is familiar with either of these two and Wildlife Zoo, please chime in. I saw on ebay that WP2 and Crazy Zoo are being sold both in the US and with UK sellers. Marine World seems to be missing though. I saw a few what I think are German copies. I played the UK demo of WP2 and it worked fine on my system, and I realized that WP2 in playing the demo, is WIldlife ZOo (WP2's North American release although people are telling me that WP2 is somewhat different). Is anyone familiar with importing games? Digitally downloading a English (UK) version of a game. I cant find any links that can help me digitally download WP2 and its 2 expansions. I do check ebay which seems like the only place to get imports.

Basically. Im looking for Wildlife Park 2, Crazy Zoo, and Marine World.

Any help or point to the right direction would be appreciated, thank you.

mikeny

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2006
I did check Amazon.com and now they dont directly sell it. A person is selling WP2 by itself. Thank you for the links, llama man. I checked them out and play.com has a restriction on PC games...no to the USA.

Also amazon.uk wont deliver to the US. and anyone in the amazon.uk marketplace wont either. I was looking in Ebay but Im missing Marine World.

mikeny

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2006
LLama_man, I am looking for the UK version. The link that you gave me, amazon.uk for Marine World....they wont deliver to the US and no one from the marketplace as well on the UK amazon. The publisher Koch Media said that the best place to find all 3 is google it and find digital copies to download but I havent been able. I see torrents but last time I downloaded a torrent program, I was hit with a virus. Anyone know a SAFE torrent program or a site where I can download the UK (english) version of Wildlife Park 2, Crazy Zoo (expansion for WP2), and Marine World (expansion for WP2). My search has been fruitless.