How do I know if SP2 is installed?

I have my computer set to recieve automatic updates. How will I know if SP2
has been installed? Where can I find log reports for automatic updates? If it
is not installed should I go to Dell for my update because that is my
hardware vendor?

Start > Control Panel > System > General tab.

Get SP 2 from Windows Update, free on CD from Microsoft, or free on CD at
the larger computer/office supply chains.
--
Ted Zieglar

"Hass" <Hass@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have my computer set to recieve automatic updates. How will I know if
SP2
> has been installed? Where can I find log reports for automatic updates? If
it
> is not installed should I go to Dell for my update because that is my
> hardware vendor?

Start > Run > [type in] winver > OK

You will only get SP2 via Windows Update/Automatic Updates, Hass.