How do I know if SP2 is installed?

I have my computer set to recieve automatic updates. How will I know if SP2
has been installed? Where can I find log reports for automatic updates? If it
is not installed should I go to Dell for my update because that is my
hardware vendor?
2 answers Last reply
More about installed

    Start > Control Panel > System > General tab.

    Get SP 2 from Windows Update, free on CD from Microsoft, or free on CD at
    the larger computer/office supply chains.
    --
    Ted Zieglar

    "Hass" <Hass@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have my computer set to recieve automatic updates. How will I know if
    SP2
    > has been installed? Where can I find log reports for automatic updates? If
    it
    > is not installed should I go to Dell for my update because that is my
    > hardware vendor?

    Start > Run > [type in] winver > OK

    You will only get SP2 via Windows Update/Automatic Updates, Hass.