HAPPY EASTER

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 27, 2005 9:54:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny bring you
much happiness. :)

Diane

More about : happy easter

March 27, 2005 9:55:00 PM

"Diane" <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny bring you
> much happiness. :)

Happy Easter to you too. 8D

--
In a World Full of Insanity
Here I Stand.

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"Diane" <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny bring you
> much happiness. :)

And a Happy Easter to you too, and everybody else also.

wizofwas
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 5:13:46 AM

Diane wrote:
> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny
> bring you much happiness. :)
>
> Diane

And to you too, Diane.

Devast8or
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 2:18:20 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Once upon a time - for example, Sun, 27 Mar 2005 23:51:12 -0500 -
there was this guy, or something, called "wizofwas"
<wizofwas@knologynospam.net>, and they made us all feel better by
saying the following stuff:

>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny bring you
>> much happiness. :)
>
>And a Happy Easter to you too, and everybody else also.

I call it Dead Jesus Day.

Happy Dead Jesus Day, everybody!

*grin*

C&J

--
Beware of Trojans, they're complete smegheads.

- 13 & 13b of 12, the CMM Collective.
- www.afrj-monkeyhouse.org
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 2:18:21 PM

"Chucky & Janica" <janica.hindle@kolumbus.finland> wrote in message
> Once upon a time - for example, Sun, 27 Mar 2005 23:51:12 -0500 -
> there was this guy, or something, called "wizofwas"
> <wizofwas@knologynospam.net>, and they made us all feel better by
> saying the following stuff:
>
>>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny bring
>>> you
>>> much happiness. :)
>>
>>And a Happy Easter to you too, and everybody else also.
>
> I call it Dead Jesus Day.
>
> Happy Dead Jesus Day, everybody!
>

> *grin*
>
> C&J
>
> --
> Beware of Trojans, they're complete smegheads.
>
> - 13 & 13b of 12, the CMM Collective.
> - www.afrj-monkeyhouse.org

Dead.. Jesus... day...

Isn't it dead Jesus day reborn? Hallelujah!

angst aka poindexstar
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 9:48:03 PM

"Diane" <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny bring you
> much happiness. :)
>
> Diane
Happy Easter to you too
Over here the Easter Bilby brings the chocolate : )
Al
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 1:31:34 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:18:20 +0300, Chucky & Janica
<janica.hindle@kolumbus.finland> wrote:

>Once upon a time - for example, Sun, 27 Mar 2005 23:51:12 -0500 -
>there was this guy, or something, called "wizofwas"
><wizofwas@knologynospam.net>, and they made us all feel better by
>saying the following stuff:
>
>>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny bring you
>>> much happiness. :)
>>
>>And a Happy Easter to you too, and everybody else also.
>
>I call it Dead Jesus Day.
>
>Happy Dead Jesus Day, everybody!

That was Friday/Saturday/Sunday. So I guess it works.

>*grin*
>
>C&J
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 1:31:42 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 17:54:59 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

>To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny bring you
>much happiness. :)
>
>Diane

The Chinese word, directly translated, is Jesus Ressurection Festival.

So, Happy Jesus Ressurection Festival everyone!
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 9:38:37 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Once upon a time - for example, Mon, 28 Mar 2005 08:51:14 -0600 -
there was this guy, or something, called "svenbo" <x@s.net>, and they
made us all feel better by saying the following stuff:

>Dead.. Jesus... day...
>
>Isn't it dead Jesus day reborn? Hallelujah!

Well ... yeah.

Zombie Jesus Day?

C&J

--
Beware of Trojans, they're complete smegheads.

- 13 & 13b of 12, the CMM Collective.
- www.afrj-monkeyhouse.org
Anonymous
March 31, 2005 1:00:43 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

lookie see kids...its the fabulous wiz that was....

Rhatt
(tip o da jelly bean to yas)

"wizofwas" <wizofwas@knologynospam.net> wrote in message

> "Diane" <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny bring
>> you
>> much happiness. :)
>
> And a Happy Easter to you too, and everybody else also.
>
> wizofwas

Anonymous
April 14, 2005 2:08:37 AM

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005, Diane wrote:

>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny bring you
>> much happiness. :)
>>
>> Diane

May you find MANY MANY EGGS.
April 14, 2005 2:34:12 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Brian Brunner <brian.brunner@verizon.net> wrote in

> On Sun, 27 Mar 2005, Diane wrote:
>
>>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny
>>> bring you much happiness. :)
>>>
>>> Diane
>
> May you find MANY MANY EGGS.

Kinder Eggs?
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 4:27:03 AM

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005, Diane wrote:

>> Brian Brunner wrote

>> > May you find MANY MANY EGGS.
>> >

>> Kinder Eggs?

Yes! The kind you can transmute in the cube and receive *surprises*,
some of which are worth more than I am!
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 1:27:36 PM

Diane wrote:
> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny
bring you
> much happiness. :)

Bunnies always bring happiness in my house.... the snake eats em....

Mickey
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 5:07:40 PM

Diane wrote:
> "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1113496056.433417.66620
> @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
>

> > Diane wrote:
> >> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny
> > bring you
> >> much happiness. :)
> >>

> > Bunnies always bring happiness in my house.... the snake eats
em....

> > Mickey
> >

> Ugh!!!! <gulp><burp> Poor bunnies.

The cycle of life. No bunnies, and it'd be poor snake. Anyway, the ones
he eats are enormous Belgian flop earred hares.

Mickey
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 6:16:28 PM

Dave Ryan wrote:
> In alt.games.diablo Diane <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> :
> : "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in
> : @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
> :
> :>
> :> Diane wrote:
> :>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny
> :> bring you
> :>> much happiness. :)
> :>>
> :>
> :> Bunnies always bring happiness in my house.... the snake eats
em....
> :>
> :> Mickey
> :>
> :>
> :
> : Ugh!!!! <gulp><burp> Poor bunnies.
>
> Just think of the hairball that snake is going to have! :)

Snakes don't get hairballs. Actually, they NEED the hair and bones, and
digest it all. Constrictors have one of the most efficient digestive
systems in the animal world.

Mickey
April 14, 2005 8:01:51 PM

news:o 4er51lgkbaaebqrn427mu1drlu2k4g2bf@4ax.com:

> On Wed, 13 Apr 2005, Diane wrote:
>
>>> Brian Brunner wrote

>>> Kinder Eggs?
>
> Yes! The kind you can transmute in the cube and receive *surprises*,
> some of which are worth more than I am!

You said it, not I, lol.
April 14, 2005 8:29:20 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1113496056.433417.66620
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> Diane wrote:
>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny
> bring you
>> much happiness. :)
>>

> Bunnies always bring happiness in my house.... the snake eats em....
>
> Mickey

Ugh!!!! <gulp><burp> Poor bunnies.
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 8:50:11 PM

:> Diane wrote:
:>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny
:> bring you
:>> much happiness. :)
:>>
:>
:> Bunnies always bring happiness in my house.... the snake eats em....
:>
:> Mickey
:>
:>
:
: Ugh!!!! <gulp><burp> Poor bunnies.

Just think of the hairball that snake is going to have! :)
-dave
April 14, 2005 8:56:24 PM

Dave Ryan <dryan@visi.com> wrote in

> In alt.games.diablo Diane <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>:
>: "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1113496056.433417.66620
>: @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
>:
>:>
>:> Diane wrote:
>:>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny
>:> bring you
>:>> much happiness. :)
>:>>
>:>
>:> Bunnies always bring happiness in my house.... the snake eats em....
>:>
>:> Mickey
>:>
>:>
>:
>: Ugh!!!! <gulp><burp> Poor bunnies.
>
> Just think of the hairball that snake is going to have! :)
> -dave

Get out the castor oil and give him the shitz..............
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 10:35:55 PM

While pondering glazed doughnuts Diane <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> mistakenly typed
:
:>:
:>: "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1113496056.433417.66620
:>: @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
:>:
:>:>
:>:> Diane wrote:
:>:>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny
:>:> bring you
:>:>> much happiness. :)
:>:>>
:>:>
:>:> Bunnies always bring happiness in my house.... the snake eats em....
:>:>
:>:> Mickey
:>:>
:>:>
:>:
:>: Ugh!!!! <gulp><burp> Poor bunnies.
:>
:> Just think of the hairball that snake is going to have! :)
:> -dave
:>
:
: Get out the castor oil and give him the shitz..............

Castor oil. Now that's not a very fond memory at all.

ugh!

-dave
April 15, 2005 6:28:38 AM

"Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1113509387.883627.89070
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

> Dave Ryan wrote:
>> In alt.games.diablo Diane <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>> :
>> : "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in
>> : @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
>> :
>> :>
>> :> Diane wrote:
>> :>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny
>> :> bring you
>> :>> much happiness. :)
>> :>>
>> :>
>> :> Bunnies always bring happiness in my house.... the snake eats
> em....
>> :>
>> :> Mickey
>> :>
>> :>
>> :
>> : Ugh!!!! <gulp><burp> Poor bunnies.
>>
>> Just think of the hairball that snake is going to have! :)
>
> Snakes don't get hairballs. Actually, they NEED the hair and bones,
and
> digest it all. Constrictors have one of the most efficient digestive
> systems in the animal world.
>
> Mickey

I can't stand the thought of those poor bunnies getting swallowed up.
Sometimes I hate nature, lol. It's just so cruel. Watch out he doesn't
get YOU and gobble you up.
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 7:25:42 AM

Diane wrote:
> "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1113509387.883627.89070
> @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:
>

> > Dave Ryan wrote:
> >> In alt.games.diablo Diane <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> >> :
> >> : "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in
> >> : @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
> >> :
> >> :>
> >> :> Diane wrote:
> >> :>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the
Bunny
> >> :> bring you
> >> :>> much happiness. :)
> >> :>>
> >> :>
> >> :> Bunnies always bring happiness in my house.... the snake eats
> > em....
> >> :>
> >> :> Mickey
> >> :>
> >> :>
> >> :
> >> : Ugh!!!! <gulp><burp> Poor bunnies.
> >>
> >> Just think of the hairball that snake is going to have! :)
> >
> > Snakes don't get hairballs. Actually, they NEED the hair and bones,

> and
> > digest it all. Constrictors have one of the most efficient
digestive
> > systems in the animal world.
> >
> > Mickey
> >

> I can't stand the thought of those poor bunnies getting swallowed up.

> Sometimes I hate nature, lol. It's just so cruel. Watch out he
doesn't
> get YOU and gobble you up.

He's a sweetie, for a 500 pound snake :o )

Mickey
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 1:38:12 PM

"Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Dave Ryan wrote:
> > In alt.games.diablo Diane <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> > :
> > : "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in
> > : @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
> > :
> > :>
> > :> Diane wrote:
> > :>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny
> > :> bring you
> > :>> much happiness. :)
> > :>>
> > :>
> > :> Bunnies always bring happiness in my house.... the snake eats
> em....
> > :>
> > :> Mickey
> > :>
> > :>
> > :
> > : Ugh!!!! <gulp><burp> Poor bunnies.
> >
> > Just think of the hairball that snake is going to have! :)
>
> Snakes don't get hairballs. Actually, they NEED the hair and bones, and
> digest it all. Constrictors have one of the most efficient digestive
> systems in the animal world.
>
> Mickey

My uncle used to have a huge Iguana that he'd feed half-grown chickens to.
He had snakes too, but they'd never go after the chickens like the lizard
would.

short

April 15, 2005 1:41:20 PM

> Diane wrote:
> > "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1113509387.883627.89070
> > @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

> Bunny
> > > em....

> > > Snakes don't get hairballs. Actually, they NEED the hair and bones,
>
> > and
> > > digest it all. Constrictors have one of the most efficient
> digestive
> > > systems in the animal world.
> > >
> > > Mickey
> > >

> > I can't stand the thought of those poor bunnies getting swallowed up.
>
> > Sometimes I hate nature, lol. It's just so cruel. Watch out he
> doesn't
> > get YOU and gobble you up.
>

> He's a sweetie, for a 500 pound snake :o )
>
> Mickey

Heh, be careful. That's what my uncle thought before one of his just
freaked out on him. Latched on to his shoulder and started wrapping him up.
Luckily he (the snake) was only about 7 feet long, so we were able to get
him off.

short - we never did figure out what made him freak out like that though

April 15, 2005 8:25:19 PM

short wrote:

> "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>Dave Ryan wrote:
>>
>>>In alt.games.diablo Diane <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>>>:
>>>: "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in

>>>: @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
>>>:
>>>:>
>>>:> Diane wrote:
>>>:>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny
>>>:> bring you
>>>:>> much happiness. :)
>>>:>>
>>>:>
>>>:> Bunnies always bring happiness in my house.... the snake eats
>>
>>em....
>>
>>>:>
>>>:> Mickey
>>>:>
>>>:>
>>>:
>>>: Ugh!!!! <gulp><burp> Poor bunnies.
>>>
>>>Just think of the hairball that snake is going to have! :)
>>
>>Snakes don't get hairballs. Actually, they NEED the hair and bones, and
>>digest it all. Constrictors have one of the most efficient digestive
>>systems in the animal world.
>>
>>Mickey
>>

> My uncle used to have a huge Iguana that he'd feed half-grown chickens to.
> He had snakes too, but they'd never go after the chickens like the lizard
> would.
>

> short

Hey short, or anyone else, ever been to any of the Winking Lizard
taverns here in Clevetown? There's a bunch of 'em around town. All the
ones I've been to have pet iguanas in terrariums. They even give 'em
their own TV's!

Jim
April 16, 2005 8:01:00 AM

"short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote in news:425fc545$1_2@127.0.0.1:

> "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>> Diane wrote:
>> > "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in
>> > news:1113509387.883627.89070 @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

>> Bunny

>> > and
>> digestive

>> > I can't stand the thought of those poor bunnies getting swallowed
>> > up.
>>
>> > Sometimes I hate nature, lol. It's just so cruel. Watch out he
>> doesn't
>> > get YOU and gobble you up.
>>

>> He's a sweetie, for a 500 pound snake :o )
>>
>> Mickey
>>

> Heh, be careful. That's what my uncle thought before one of his just
> freaked out on him. Latched on to his shoulder and started wrapping
> him up. Luckily he (the snake) was only about 7 feet long, so we were
> able to get him off.
>

> short - we never did figure out what made him freak out like that
> though

> News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the
> World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms -
> Total Privacy via Encryption =----