HAPPY EASTER

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny bring you
much happiness. :)

Diane
27 answers Last reply
More about happy easter
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    "Diane" <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny bring you
    > much happiness. :)

    Happy Easter to you too. 8D

    --
    In a World Full of Insanity
    Here I Stand.

    "Diane" <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny bring you
    > much happiness. :)

    And a Happy Easter to you too, and everybody else also.

    wizofwas
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    Diane wrote:
    > To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny
    > bring you much happiness. :)
    >
    > Diane

    And to you too, Diane.

    Devast8or
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    Once upon a time - for example, Sun, 27 Mar 2005 23:51:12 -0500 -
    there was this guy, or something, called "wizofwas"
    <wizofwas@knologynospam.net>, and they made us all feel better by
    saying the following stuff:

    >> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny bring you
    >> much happiness. :)
    >
    >And a Happy Easter to you too, and everybody else also.

    I call it Dead Jesus Day.

    Happy Dead Jesus Day, everybody!

    *grin*

    C&J

    --
    Beware of Trojans, they're complete smegheads.

    - 13 & 13b of 12, the CMM Collective.
    - www.afrj-monkeyhouse.org
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    "Chucky & Janica" <janica.hindle@kolumbus.finland> wrote in message
    > Once upon a time - for example, Sun, 27 Mar 2005 23:51:12 -0500 -
    > there was this guy, or something, called "wizofwas"
    > <wizofwas@knologynospam.net>, and they made us all feel better by
    > saying the following stuff:
    >
    >>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny bring
    >>> you
    >>> much happiness. :)
    >>
    >>And a Happy Easter to you too, and everybody else also.
    >
    > I call it Dead Jesus Day.
    >
    > Happy Dead Jesus Day, everybody!
    >

    > *grin*
    >
    > C&J
    >
    > --
    > Beware of Trojans, they're complete smegheads.
    >
    > - 13 & 13b of 12, the CMM Collective.
    > - www.afrj-monkeyhouse.org

    Dead.. Jesus... day...

    Isn't it dead Jesus day reborn? Hallelujah!

    angst aka poindexstar

    "Diane" <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny bring you
    > much happiness. :)
    >
    > Diane
    Happy Easter to you too
    Over here the Easter Bilby brings the chocolate : )
    Al
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:18:20 +0300, Chucky & Janica
    <janica.hindle@kolumbus.finland> wrote:

    >Once upon a time - for example, Sun, 27 Mar 2005 23:51:12 -0500 -
    >there was this guy, or something, called "wizofwas"
    ><wizofwas@knologynospam.net>, and they made us all feel better by
    >saying the following stuff:
    >
    >>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny bring you
    >>> much happiness. :)
    >>
    >>And a Happy Easter to you too, and everybody else also.
    >
    >I call it Dead Jesus Day.
    >
    >Happy Dead Jesus Day, everybody!

    That was Friday/Saturday/Sunday. So I guess it works.

    >*grin*
    >
    >C&J
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 17:54:59 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net>
    wrote:

    >To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny bring you
    >much happiness. :)
    >
    >Diane

    The Chinese word, directly translated, is Jesus Ressurection Festival.

    So, Happy Jesus Ressurection Festival everyone!
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    Once upon a time - for example, Mon, 28 Mar 2005 08:51:14 -0600 -
    there was this guy, or something, called "svenbo" <x@s.net>, and they
    made us all feel better by saying the following stuff:

    >Dead.. Jesus... day...
    >
    >Isn't it dead Jesus day reborn? Hallelujah!

    Well ... yeah.

    Zombie Jesus Day?

    C&J

    --
    Beware of Trojans, they're complete smegheads.

    - 13 & 13b of 12, the CMM Collective.
    - www.afrj-monkeyhouse.org
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    lookie see kids...its the fabulous wiz that was....

    Rhatt
    (tip o da jelly bean to yas)

    "wizofwas" <wizofwas@knologynospam.net> wrote in message

    > "Diane" <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny bring
    >> you
    >> much happiness. :)
    >
    > And a Happy Easter to you too, and everybody else also.
    >
    > wizofwas

  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    On Sun, 27 Mar 2005, Diane wrote:

    >> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny bring you
    >> much happiness. :)
    >>
    >> Diane

    May you find MANY MANY EGGS.
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    Brian Brunner <brian.brunner@verizon.net> wrote in

    > On Sun, 27 Mar 2005, Diane wrote:
    >
    >>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny
    >>> bring you much happiness. :)
    >>>
    >>> Diane
    >
    > May you find MANY MANY EGGS.

    Kinder Eggs?
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    On Wed, 13 Apr 2005, Diane wrote:

    >> Brian Brunner wrote

    >> > May you find MANY MANY EGGS.
    >> >

    >> Kinder Eggs?

    Yes! The kind you can transmute in the cube and receive *surprises*,
    some of which are worth more than I am!
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    Diane wrote:
    > To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny
    bring you
    > much happiness. :)

    Bunnies always bring happiness in my house.... the snake eats em....

    Mickey
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    Diane wrote:
    > "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1113496056.433417.66620
    > @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
    >

    > > Diane wrote:
    > >> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny
    > > bring you
    > >> much happiness. :)
    > >>

    > > Bunnies always bring happiness in my house.... the snake eats
    em....

    > > Mickey
    > >

    > Ugh!!!! <gulp><burp> Poor bunnies.

    The cycle of life. No bunnies, and it'd be poor snake. Anyway, the ones
    he eats are enormous Belgian flop earred hares.

    Mickey

    Dave Ryan wrote:
    > In alt.games.diablo Diane <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    > :
    > : "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in
    > : @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
    > :
    > :>
    > :> Diane wrote:
    > :>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny
    > :> bring you
    > :>> much happiness. :)
    > :>>
    > :>
    > :> Bunnies always bring happiness in my house.... the snake eats
    em....
    > :>
    > :> Mickey
    > :>
    > :>
    > :
    > : Ugh!!!! <gulp><burp> Poor bunnies.
    >
    > Just think of the hairball that snake is going to have! :)

    Snakes don't get hairballs. Actually, they NEED the hair and bones, and
    digest it all. Constrictors have one of the most efficient digestive
    systems in the animal world.

    Mickey
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    > On Wed, 13 Apr 2005, Diane wrote:
    >
    >>> Brian Brunner wrote

    >>> Kinder Eggs?
    >
    > Yes! The kind you can transmute in the cube and receive *surprises*,
    > some of which are worth more than I am!

    You said it, not I, lol.
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1113496056.433417.66620
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > Diane wrote:
    >> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny
    > bring you
    >> much happiness. :)
    >>

    > Bunnies always bring happiness in my house.... the snake eats em....
    >
    > Mickey

    Ugh!!!! <gulp><burp> Poor bunnies.

    :> Diane wrote:
    :>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny
    :> bring you
    :>> much happiness. :)
    :>>
    :>
    :> Bunnies always bring happiness in my house.... the snake eats em....
    :>
    :> Mickey
    :>
    :>
    :
    : Ugh!!!! <gulp><burp> Poor bunnies.

    Just think of the hairball that snake is going to have! :)
    -dave

    Dave Ryan <dryan@visi.com> wrote in

    > In alt.games.diablo Diane <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    >:
    >: "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1113496056.433417.66620
    >: @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
    >:
    >:>
    >:> Diane wrote:
    >:>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny
    >:> bring you
    >:>> much happiness. :)
    >:>>
    >:>
    >:> Bunnies always bring happiness in my house.... the snake eats em....
    >:>
    >:> Mickey
    >:>
    >:>
    >:
    >: Ugh!!!! <gulp><burp> Poor bunnies.
    >
    > Just think of the hairball that snake is going to have! :)
    > -dave

    Get out the castor oil and give him the shitz..............

    While pondering glazed doughnuts Diane <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> mistakenly typed
    :
    :>:
    :>: "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1113496056.433417.66620
    :>: @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
    :>:
    :>:>
    :>:> Diane wrote:
    :>:>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny
    :>:> bring you
    :>:>> much happiness. :)
    :>:>>
    :>:>
    :>:> Bunnies always bring happiness in my house.... the snake eats em....
    :>:>
    :>:> Mickey
    :>:>
    :>:>
    :>:
    :>: Ugh!!!! <gulp><burp> Poor bunnies.
    :>
    :> Just think of the hairball that snake is going to have! :)
    :> -dave
    :>
    :
    : Get out the castor oil and give him the shitz..............

    Castor oil. Now that's not a very fond memory at all.

    ugh!

    -dave

    "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1113509387.883627.89070
    @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

    > Dave Ryan wrote:
    >> In alt.games.diablo Diane <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    >> :
    >> : "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in
    >> : @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
    >> :
    >> :>
    >> :> Diane wrote:
    >> :>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny
    >> :> bring you
    >> :>> much happiness. :)
    >> :>>
    >> :>
    >> :> Bunnies always bring happiness in my house.... the snake eats
    > em....
    >> :>
    >> :> Mickey
    >> :>
    >> :>
    >> :
    >> : Ugh!!!! <gulp><burp> Poor bunnies.
    >>
    >> Just think of the hairball that snake is going to have! :)
    >
    > Snakes don't get hairballs. Actually, they NEED the hair and bones,
    and
    > digest it all. Constrictors have one of the most efficient digestive
    > systems in the animal world.
    >
    > Mickey

    I can't stand the thought of those poor bunnies getting swallowed up.
    Sometimes I hate nature, lol. It's just so cruel. Watch out he doesn't
    get YOU and gobble you up.

    Diane wrote:
    > "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1113509387.883627.89070
    > @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:
    >

    > > Dave Ryan wrote:
    > >> In alt.games.diablo Diane <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    > >> :
    > >> : "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in
    > >> : @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
    > >> :
    > >> :>
    > >> :> Diane wrote:
    > >> :>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the
    Bunny
    > >> :> bring you
    > >> :>> much happiness. :)
    > >> :>>
    > >> :>
    > >> :> Bunnies always bring happiness in my house.... the snake eats
    > > em....
    > >> :>
    > >> :> Mickey
    > >> :>
    > >> :>
    > >> :
    > >> : Ugh!!!! <gulp><burp> Poor bunnies.
    > >>
    > >> Just think of the hairball that snake is going to have! :)
    > >
    > > Snakes don't get hairballs. Actually, they NEED the hair and bones,

    > and
    > > digest it all. Constrictors have one of the most efficient
    digestive
    > > systems in the animal world.
    > >
    > > Mickey
    > >

    > I can't stand the thought of those poor bunnies getting swallowed up.

    > Sometimes I hate nature, lol. It's just so cruel. Watch out he
    doesn't
    > get YOU and gobble you up.

    He's a sweetie, for a 500 pound snake :o)

    Mickey

    "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in message

    > Dave Ryan wrote:
    > > In alt.games.diablo Diane <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    > > :
    > > : "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in
    > > : @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
    > > :
    > > :>
    > > :> Diane wrote:
    > > :>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny
    > > :> bring you
    > > :>> much happiness. :)
    > > :>>
    > > :>
    > > :> Bunnies always bring happiness in my house.... the snake eats
    > em....
    > > :>
    > > :> Mickey
    > > :>
    > > :>
    > > :
    > > : Ugh!!!! <gulp><burp> Poor bunnies.
    > >
    > > Just think of the hairball that snake is going to have! :)
    >
    > Snakes don't get hairballs. Actually, they NEED the hair and bones, and
    > digest it all. Constrictors have one of the most efficient digestive
    > systems in the animal world.
    >
    > Mickey

    My uncle used to have a huge Iguana that he'd feed half-grown chickens to.
    He had snakes too, but they'd never go after the chickens like the lizard
    would.

    short

    > Diane wrote:
    > > "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1113509387.883627.89070
    > > @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

    > Bunny
    > > > em....

    > > > Snakes don't get hairballs. Actually, they NEED the hair and bones,
    >
    > > and
    > > > digest it all. Constrictors have one of the most efficient
    > digestive
    > > > systems in the animal world.
    > > >
    > > > Mickey
    > > >

    > > I can't stand the thought of those poor bunnies getting swallowed up.
    >
    > > Sometimes I hate nature, lol. It's just so cruel. Watch out he
    > doesn't
    > > get YOU and gobble you up.
    >

    > He's a sweetie, for a 500 pound snake :o)
    >
    > Mickey

    Heh, be careful. That's what my uncle thought before one of his just
    freaked out on him. Latched on to his shoulder and started wrapping him up.
    Luckily he (the snake) was only about 7 feet long, so we were able to get
    him off.

    short - we never did figure out what made him freak out like that though

    short wrote:

    > "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>Dave Ryan wrote:
    >>
    >>>In alt.games.diablo Diane <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    >>>:
    >>>: "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in

    >>>: @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
    >>>:
    >>>:>
    >>>:> Diane wrote:
    >>>:>> To all those who celebrate the day, Happy Easter. May the Bunny
    >>>:> bring you
    >>>:>> much happiness. :)
    >>>:>>
    >>>:>
    >>>:> Bunnies always bring happiness in my house.... the snake eats
    >>
    >>em....
    >>
    >>>:>
    >>>:> Mickey
    >>>:>
    >>>:>
    >>>:
    >>>: Ugh!!!! <gulp><burp> Poor bunnies.
    >>>
    >>>Just think of the hairball that snake is going to have! :)
    >>
    >>Snakes don't get hairballs. Actually, they NEED the hair and bones, and
    >>digest it all. Constrictors have one of the most efficient digestive
    >>systems in the animal world.
    >>
    >>Mickey
    >>

    > My uncle used to have a huge Iguana that he'd feed half-grown chickens to.
    > He had snakes too, but they'd never go after the chickens like the lizard
    > would.
    >

    > short

    Hey short, or anyone else, ever been to any of the Winking Lizard
    taverns here in Clevetown? There's a bunch of 'em around town. All the
    ones I've been to have pet iguanas in terrariums. They even give 'em
    their own TV's!

    Jim

    "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote in news:425fc545$1_2@127.0.0.1:

    > "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Diane wrote:
    >> > "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in
    >> > news:1113509387.883627.89070 @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

    >> Bunny

    >> > and
    >> digestive

    >> > I can't stand the thought of those poor bunnies getting swallowed
    >> > up.
    >>
    >> > Sometimes I hate nature, lol. It's just so cruel. Watch out he
    >> doesn't
    >> > get YOU and gobble you up.
    >>

    >> He's a sweetie, for a 500 pound snake :o)
    >>
    >> Mickey
    >>

    > Heh, be careful. That's what my uncle thought before one of his just
    > freaked out on him. Latched on to his shoulder and started wrapping
    > him up. Luckily he (the snake) was only about 7 feet long, so we were
    > able to get him off.
    >

    > short - we never did figure out what made him freak out like that
    > though

    > News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the
    > World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms -
    > Total Privacy via Encryption =----