MMOs Being Used for Terrorist Plots?

purplerat

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2006
What a bunch of crap. Maybe they should worry about terrorist using the weapons sold to them by the US Government to attack us instead of MMOs. If a "Dragon Fire" spell is code for a nuke then "Mage Trainer" must be code for Dick Cheney.

rocky1234

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2008
Total load of BS what are thery gonna do try to ban MMO type games or maybe put a tax on them you know so they can fund the war effort what a joke this is. crap crap crap.

That's a dream job. Play games all day, and tell everybody you're defending civilization against terrorists. Where do I apply?

Belinda

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2004
Is that the best he can come up with for justification to being paid.
I theorised that they MAY be passing messages by the order of items they pass through the tills at supermarkets..my research showed, a tin of beans followed by a pint of milk and a ten pack of frozen fish fingers meant "meeting tonight"

Hellboy

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2007

Cant wait to hear that someone chucks a thunderbolt or a mana boost..

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
Sounds like something out of South Park. THEORETICALLY, terrorists can do a lot of things. They can colonize the moon and build a death star laser to destroy the United States. They can plan attacks and set coordinates on Neopets.

I can see it now...

"OK.... Abdullah, you take your team of Warlocks up the middle. Make sure you keep your DoT's on the Great Satan, but ensure they're timed so they expire just before the transition from phase 1 to phase 2, or you'll pull aggro..."

"I want Harun to head left with his team of Hunters, keeping up a steady stream of DPS, and make sure you Misdirect onto Musa during the transition. Oh yeah - MAKE GODDAMNED SURE YOU STAY OUT OF THE F*CKING WHELPS!!!! YOU GOT THAT!?!?!"

SuliamanbinTariqbinKhalidAl-Fulan - Explain again how you got that name past the GM'S??

reply - "I'm Haxx, man"

Musa - Don't Die, or it's 50 DKP minus.

{battle begins, and the Great Satan takes much damage and begins to weaken}

MORE DOT'S!! MORE DOT'S!!!!! I WANT MORE **** DOT'S!!

WHAT THA F**KKKK!!!

WHAT A$$HOLE WENT IN THE F*KKING WHELPS!?!?!?

MOTHERF()#*%&#@)(*$*&MFC ROPIEK$&#()*$ KLDDFJ()*#$$

FIFTY DKP MINUS!!!

mersonix

Distinguished
May 26, 2008
THE TERRORISTS ARE ATTACKING OUR IMAGINATIONS.

That's right, our imaginations are running wild.

No but really, this sounds like that imagination land south park thing.

purplerat

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2006
If this were real and terrorism was really being fought in an MMO I have a feeling I know what George W. Bush's screen name would be...

LEROY JENKINS!!!

copasetic

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2008

That's exactly what I thought. It just gets more ridiculous every year...