I did it again :)

Hi and happy easter everybody :)

I did it again I got another char to 90 yay!! :) My sorc Jaina just
turned 90. it took her awhile cuz she mostly done pit runs but she
hasnt died from 89-90 so that helped. She hasnt had much luck mfing I
guess she close to burn out bout only nice gold elite she found in
while was this gold bloodlord skull the otherday and a bonehew this
morning and it not elite but it still nice she found a tarnhelm with
50% mf. but she still fun to play and she been doing all my gambling
for awhile so I will probably keep playing her so she can at least keep
getting gold to gamble and myabe find some nice stuff while she does
it.

I should work on my necro more poor thing got passed up by paly and
sorc and he was made first. just that I been doing other chars and
jaina is faster at doing pit than he is but I will work more on him I
also need to work more on my new chars 2 are still in normal and 1 in
nm I didnt work on them as much over weekend cuz Jaina getting 90 was
what I worked on most last 2 days:)

Kaytie

And so it is written, that Kaytie coming to a smoldering shrub,
spake these words:
> Hi and happy easter everybody :)
>
> I did it again I got another char to 90 yay!! :) My sorc
> Jaina just turned 90.

<snip>

Congrats. In all my D2/LoD playing since D2 came out I have onle gotten one
character to level 90, that being my first D2 character. But did get him to
99 with alot of hard word, mind numbing playing and help from friends of
this group.
--
-Wailwulf
http://Wailwulf.home.att.net

dieBestie L35+ Diablo B/net Warrior
Patriarch dieBestie L99 LOD USAWest Paladin (Offensive)
Slayer derEber L80+ LOD USAWest Ladder Paladin (Offensive)
Slayer dasTier L75+ LOD USAWest Paladin (Defensive)
Slayer VVailwulf L45+ LOD USAWest Druid (Werewolf with Dire Wolf Pack)
Fiona L30+ Trapper Assassin (CE Mod)

> I did it again I got another char to 90 yay!! :)

Congrats! I've got 10 chars at 90+, I thought getting to 92 was a long road
but I've been working on a 95 hammerdin for weeks now and getting to 96
makes you want to quit the damn game. I figure if I can just get on the paly
ladder I might get more enthused about this little quest if I see him
inching his way up the ladder, I've got to get to 97 before I see any of
that:)

I sure wish there was another expansion with a little different game play to
get away from the boredom.

"MIS" <nospam@verizon.net> wrote in message
> > I did it again I got another char to 90 yay!! :)
>
> Congrats! I've got 10 chars at 90+, I thought getting to 92 was a long
road

Aside from 2 .09 characters, I have yet to get anyone past 91. My necro is
fairly close, but it still takes forever and a day.

And now that I'm on X-Box live, I don't get much D2 play in these days, so
it will take even longer.

> And now that I'm on X-Box live, I don't get much D2 play in these days, so
> it will take even longer.

What do you think of X-Box?

I played Neverwinter Nights for a few hours as an alternative but it didn't
seem to catch my interest that well.