Can you pay for Unlimited n/w minutes?

Jo

Just wondering, I have an old 300/3000 plan. I thought there was an
option to pay for unlimited n/w minutes. LoL, don't ask...

"Jo" <busrider98@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Just wondering, I have an old 300/3000 plan. I thought there was an
> option to pay for unlimited n/w minutes. LoL, don't ask...

Yes you can I believe its $9.99 extra a month. So the question was not
that strange.

Elector

There are no standard purchase options for unlimited n&w

"Nathanls" <NOSPAM@nospam.comcast.net> wrote in message
> "Jo" <busrider98@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Just wondering, I have an old 300/3000 plan. I thought there was
an
> > option to pay for unlimited n/w minutes. LoL, don't ask...
>

> There are no standard purchase options for unlimited n&w

When Verizon goofed and did not carry over my Mobile Web with
unlimited nights & weekends for life they charged me:

$4.99 Mobile Web Charge and $10 for the Nights and weekends.

So there has to be an option for that service somewhere. In that case
where did verizon come up with that dollar amount for those services?
Makes sense huh?

Elector

Jo

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the replies! Here's my experience:

I tried calling Verizon twice, both times they have said they can't
add it for me, no matter if I want to pay or not. =(

A nice guy yesterday gave me a $25 credit though, cause I was over
minutes this month. He said that he was trying to add unlimited n/w
for me, but since I was on a grandfathered plan, those codes would
either void out, or switch me to 9 p.m. start time.

Any other suggestions? Should I keep trying? I should have
negotiated for this when I renewed like 2 weeks ago, but... Hindsight
is always 20/20. LOL I thought it was weird, because who really goes
through more than 3000 n/w a month? ;D I do.