XFX to Ship Radeon HD 5970 in a P90 Gun Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreathuntingdolphin

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2009
Now I am waiting on a story of some teenager getting shot while carrying this case. Inevitably, the story will blame gaming. Outrage will fill the streets. Congress will investigate this new epidemic of gaming related deaths. Gun shaped gases will be banned along with violent video games. Blah blah blah.

Seriously though, that is one sweet card and case.

Manos

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
Ive been enjoying XFX products myself. Glad to see them keep going at it big time in selling quality products.

[citation][nom]rob_neff[/nom]Not sure what that looks like, but it sure isn't a P90.[/citation]

That, indeed, has nothing to do with a P90.

doc70

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
[citation][nom]thegreathuntingdolphin[/nom]Now I am waiting on a story of some teenager getting shot while carrying this case. Inevitably, the story will blame gaming. Outrage will fill the streets. Congress will investigate this new epidemic of gaming related deaths. Gun shaped gases will be banned along with violent video games. Blah blah blah.Seriously though, that is one sweet card and case.[/citation]
I think that even your first few sentences should be taken seriously, given ... well, given pretty much everything nowadays.

bigrigross

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2009
That does not look at all like a P90. It looks more like the F2000 assault rifle. Either way, i want to get this, so when i go to lans i can pull this out and install my card. Thats an awesome case.

PhoneyVirus

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
Really nice Video card and Carrying Case something I would like to sell my younger bother after I was done enjoying its Awesome Power, XFX Life time War.

XFX do hold some of the best and most innovative packages along with some very excellent cards.. But this seriously looks over the top and unwanted.. The card looks sweet though along with those specs..

rodney_ws

Splendid
Dec 29, 2005
[citation][nom]cekasone[/nom]dude i cannot wait for the benchmarks on this box vs. a fermi box[/citation]
I assume you mean a Fermi SLI rig because otherwise AMD is gonna mop the floor with Fermi.

Status
Not open for further replies.