Cloaked frog easter egg - Crysis Warhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantom93

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2007
Idk if anyone else has foudn this yet, I found a cloaked frog that sits on this like korean book and when u pick up the book sykes says "Its camron, i foudn him!" When u damage the book it explodes like a grenade.

Thsi can be foudn on the "Below the Thunder" level

When you get onto the yellow frieght elevator shortly after the big logn tunnel (i nthsi tunnel a jeep trys to kill you). When in the yellow elevator look up, you should see a small opening, use strength to jump thru the hole. Now wait until the elevator stops, u should see a Vent in front of u, break the bars and go through the vent. Stay in the ventilation shaft, don't exit from any of the air vents, keep navigating aroudn until u find the dead end. You should see a small red\gold book with a cloaked frog on it. Soemtimes it's wierd to pick it up, I ahd t crouch down until i had the book itself perfectly highlighted before it let me.

Anyone know what exaclty this is?

spuddyt

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2007
you can't spell for **** can you?
still, i'll probably go looking for this if I ever get a straight answer to the question of whether warhead bought on steam still installs the securom DRM....

phantom93

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2007
ScreenShot0064-1.jpg

Here is a screen

closed_deal

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2007
Lol - you have to love those in game easter eggs. I'm still freaked out by B&W's spooky name calling after playing it for so many hours... Or was that just me :sweat:.

closed_deal

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2007
Yup Black and White, on easter it gave your creature smiley face footprints. The spooky name calling thing maybe my imagination or not, all I know is i had been playing for at least 13-15 hours straight. Then it start calling out the name that I put into the game before hand... I'm supposedly grown up now, so when i get excited about a game i'm only on it for a 'few' hours... :sarcastic:

rtfm

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2007

Don't worry, the game's so short (I bought it yesterday afternoon completed it today) you won't have time to get peeved about that. Wasn't as smooth as the Crysys demo on my machine (which seems strange after all the talk of optimization). Maybe it's just not friendly with ATI cards (or maybe it's my lame ass cpu) :-(

spuddyt

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2007

*thinks of his first time playing KOTOR....* :whistle: (I was quite young, and it was quite exciting :p)

closed_deal

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2007

Not sure what the excuse would be nowadays... My brains so full with levels from every game I've played, that now even my hair is finding it hard to stay where it should be :(. :lol:

tallguy1618

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2007

I'm with you there. It was like a rollar coaster for me. First, I wanted dark side because that appeals to all kids, but then I actually cried because I hated being so mean in the game. Then, I started being light side and was happy. In the *big plot twist*, i realized i should stay true to my guys true nature and switched back to dark side. Stuff like this doesn't happen anymore to me, but you know a game's good when it does happen.

phantom93

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2007
took me a whie but i finaly foudn sum good settigns for ma machine :) arnt as good as i have them i nreg crysis but I get the same FPS, reg crysis i got it all on VH except for shaders, physics, shadows, and bjects those 4 r on high (no AA, at 1600x1200) get like 32FPS never drosp below 20 unless it needs to load something (like using binoclures it loads su mtextures so lags for like, 2sec)

warhead is difficult, but most settings r on high or verhigh, but textures and volumetric effects are on med (actaully idk if i coudl but VME higher but idk w\e lol)

SpinachEater

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2007
If it wasn't for the screen shots I would have assumed that you were all on drugs. That is pretty funny though. A cloaked frog in Crysis.

Uhh...demo? :heink:

G

Basically, if u find all 7 frogs on each level (like i did) at the end of the whole game, when u get the container,during the video the container is replaced by a frog called kalman

G

like ur pic

Status
Not open for further replies.