Permanently remove deleted file

November 27, 2004 11:13:58 PM

Hello,

I am worndering if there is a good software program that will permanently
erase files or folders. I know if I deleted a file or folder it doesn't
completly gets deleted in the hard drive. I know the data can be recovered,
which I don't want. So if anybody knows a good program that will complete
erase/destory/remove I would appreciate the suggestion. Thank you.
Anonymous
November 28, 2004 1:31:49 AM

There is a file shredder program within SpyBot S&D.
at www.safer-networking.org

"Alex Martinez" <alex_martinez@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:o l2nxCQ1EHA.3120@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
| Hello,
|
| I am worndering if there is a good software program that
will permanently
| erase files or folders. I know if I deleted a file or
folder it doesn't
| completly gets deleted in the hard drive. I know the data
can be recovered,
| which I don't want. So if anybody knows a good program
that will complete
| erase/destory/remove I would appreciate the suggestion.
Thank you.

Anonymous
November 28, 2004 1:25:01 PM

I use eraser at